Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Sleep Regression

For those of you with LOs who had a sleep regression around 4 months, I'm wondering how long it lasted?  I didn't have this at all with my first, so this is new to me.  I am looking for some light at the end of the tunnel.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sleep Regression

• Options
    For us it lasted for almost 2 months (sorry). It started at 3 1/2 months. I can't say we are totally out of it but it is slowly improving.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Just under two months. We went from three night feedings to one overnight and a few nights later dropped the last feeding. He has been STTN ever since (8 mos now).
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO just turned 7 months and his sleep regression seemed to start 2-3 months ago.  But it's off and on now.  Some nights he wakes twice and others once. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Options
    I was lucky, my DD was sleeping through the night at 6 weeks old had a great stretch until 5 months then we crashed! I was hoping we might skip over that part but no such luck. It has now been another 5 months and still having issues. I cant even believe it's been that long already! I noticed that if she found her blanket while she whined she would lay back down and go back to sleep but it might take her a good 5-10 minutes. If she really started whaling i would go in. Eventually she wouldn't even wake, but i got a few days of full sleep then she would wake 1 or 2 times for a few nights and sleep through 1 night etc. these last few nights have been 3-4 wake ups and i think it's related to her teeth coming in. Her first tooth was basically a surprise, she didnt make a big deal of it at all, the 2nd one is about to cut and i think its getting to her, i'm hoping with some tylenol tonight she will either wake up less or even sleep right through. A girl can dream! lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Almost 7 months here and sleep regression started 2.5 months ago. No end in sight. Up multiple times a night and wakes between 5 am and 6 am for the day.

Sucks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"