May 2012 Moms
Options

Frustrated rant!

After 7 months the baby weight from Emma is just falling off now, while I should be happy I am just annoyed. None, I mean none of my clothes fit properly. They are either too big or, too tight, or too saggy, or SOMETHING!! Beyond frustrated! At least when I was heavier I had a few options for now I guess it's too big bras and pj pants that fall off when I move even the slightest bit
Sorry, and how are you today :
Tara
Tara

Re: Frustrated rant!

• Options
    I feel the same way... I bought  a couple of pairs of jeans because I couldn't take it. Now they are so big I can pull them off without undoing them.
  • Options

I hear ya!

My clothes "fit" but not like how they used to... I'm back down to my pre-pregnancy weight, but my body just isn't the shape it used to be...

I really have to watch my shirts... they now seem to favor exposing my right boob cleavage... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagejoshandpanda:

I hear ya!

My clothes "fit" but not like how they used to... I'm back down to my pre-pregnancy weight, but my body just isn't the shape it used to be...

I really have to watch my shirts... they now seem to favor exposing my right boob cleavage... 

My problem is the bold. I'm not quite at pre-preg weight yet but even when I am I'll still need a new warbrobe. My hips are WAY wider than before and my boobs seem to want to leap out of my shirts. As a previous A cup turned C, I've never had so much cleave in my life!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options

imagezoeygirl1105:
    the stubborn side of me won't go buy anything in a bigger size. I had a meltdown today because I feel like I should be back to my normal self. In time I geuss!!

This is how I am... I keep telling myself if I loose the weight I want to (40 more pounds) I wont need new clothes, especially bigger ones...

I can be pretty darn stubborn...  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You'll feel better if you go buy a pair of jeans dress pants or skirt and a few tops if your bfing your boobs wont be the same that fit now!! It's worth the money not to be unhappy ever time you get dressed.
    Plus after I had my first even three years later and 105lbs so 20 less than before ds1 things never fit the same. My hips were always bigger and I just wasn't the same.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options

I had this exact moment this morning!  I swore the only thing that fit was my socks!  I tried to go for a walk but my pants kept sliding down .. yet if i wanted to wear something like a skirt in -10 degree weather  that would be the only thing that fit!

I know it's a good thing it's falling off but also is making me realize I NEED NEW CLOTHES!!!  Thank god christmas is coming :)   

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagelittleredfish:
    imagejoshandpanda:

I hear ya!

My problem is the bold. I'm not quite at pre-preg weight yet but even when I am I'll still need a new warbrobe. My hips are WAY wider than before and my boobs seem to want to leap out of my shirts. As a previous A cup turned C, I've never had so much cleave in my life!

haha this is so me...I went to the thrift store to buy some things because I can't redo a whole wardrobe...and I'm 10lbs below my pre-pregnancy weight. Our thrift store has a nice "upscale" section, which is 50% off on Thursdays. I got lots of new work clothes there for less than $30.  

• Options
    imagejoshandpanda:

I hear ya!

This is me exactly. It's so frustrating.

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"