May 2012 Moms

What foods are your lo eating now

I have noticed that this board isn't very busy so I am just wondering what foods your lo loves and which ones are just meh
Emma hates most fruit pured, but will eat any of them whole
We are doing a combo of blw and pured food but I have noticed her turning away from all but the whole foods She loves whole cooked carrots and sweet potatoes best!
Tara

Re: What foods are your lo eating now

• We've tried a LOT of things, both mashed and finger food*, mostly because LO was so interested in our food.

Liked: Corn, carrots, banana, grapes, cheese*, peperoni*

Hated: Zuccini

On the fence: Oatmeal, rice, lentils, eggs

On the plus side, everything she's either hated or been on the fence about that I've made in bulk (oatmeal, rice, lentils, and zuccini) I've been able to easily get her to eat if I mix it with a bit of banana or carrot. She LOVES banana; especially frozen in her mesh feeder.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• My little guy will eat everything make for him. Seriously, he is a bottomless pit!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Kara likes everything we've given her. Peas, green beans, carrots, sweet potatoes, squash, various fruits. She loves puffs too!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • He likes banana, sweet potato, carrots, green beans and avacado. He only eats oatmeal when it's mixed with just the right amount of milk and banana. Im 1 for 4 in getting it right. The other 3 times I tried other mix ins and different consistency and he shut his lips and looked at me like be was just disgusted! I'm trying yogurt and pear tomorrow morning.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Omg ava will eat just about anything we give her. Right now though shes teething so shes not tolerating the solid foods so much
  • Loves everything so far, except bananas.

Pureed Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Peas, Squash, Peaches, and lots of Oatmeal. 

I am going to introduce green beans and apples next. 

• DD tends to like veggies more than fruit. She loves peas, green beans, squash, and sweet potato, but wasn't a big fan of spinach. She really liked blueberry and watermelon, and is lukewarm to banana. She doesn't like apple, pear, or peaches so far.

• Likes: avocados, sweet potato, peas, prunes, applesauce, oatmeal

Meh: Pumpkin, carrots, banana

Hates: green beans 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagestemms8810:
    My little guy will eat everything make for him. Seriously, he is a bottomless pit!

Same here! 

• Loghan will eat about anything I give her except for fruit! This baffles me but I wish I could have an extra hand to video her when she tries it.. rather priceless!

LIKES:  Peas , carrots, sweet potatoes, Turkey n Mixed veggies.. pretty much any veggie actually, yogurt, and cottage cheese, her cereals (any kind) 

Hates: Fruit  

Pretty much she is an eating machine!   I think she will be 6'4 like her daddy!  :)  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • LO like avocaods, sweet potatoes, apples, banannas, peas (mixed with fruit) and oatmeal. He hates carrots.
  • The only food Connor hates is banana.  He also hates to feed himself (BLW) but will grab the spoon to gnaw on it in between bites.  He's a weirdo eater.

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• He LOVES peas, green beans and artichoke and pretty sure he enjoyed the bananas I diced up for him.

He was not a fan of pears (which I think he had an alergic reaction to) and avocado 

He likes pureed squash (not diced) and both pureed and diced carrots 

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• For the past two weeks DD has had whatever we eat for dinner, and so far there is nothing she doesn't like! Shredded chicken, meatballs, pork tenderloin, pasta with zucchini and sausage, couscous, fried rice.....she has had lots of different tastes and spices so far! I cook everything and don't add any salt, and use almost all fresh and organic ingredients so I feel okay feeding it to her. I hope it helps to make her an adventurous eater! We'll see.
    Due 3.27.14 (lame because I cannot figure out how to save a fun ticker.....)
  • imagelucylove619:
    For the past two weeks DD has had whatever we eat for dinner, and so far there is nothing she doesn't like! Shredded chicken, meatballs, pork tenderloin, pasta with zucchini and sausage, couscous, fried rice.....she has had lots of different tastes and spices so far! I cook everything and don't add any salt, and use almost all fresh and organic ingredients so I feel okay feeding it to her. I hope it helps to make her an adventurous eater! We'll see.

This. 

• Renee loves sweet potatoes, butternut squash, oatmeal, green beans, peas, bananas, and puffs. She HATES avocado and apples. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I feel so far behind. We only just started solids a few days ago. So far I've only given her rice cereal, sweet potatoes and carrots. She hates the rice cereal even when it's made with BM. She seemed to think the sweet potatoes were okay but loved the carrots. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"