April 2013 Moms
Options

ER Trigger update

Update:
Looks like my dreams of being a ftm in April will be over soon. I am so devestated. Thanks for all the thoughts, prayers and advice over the past weeks. Have a great few months.

Why is it that everytime we get excited and tell people about our baby I end up in the ER?:
Keith I won't be in tomorrow. May have to go on short term disability
So I'm 19wk 4days and am dialated and leaking fluids. I've been laying in the high risk unit for over 12 hours. Baby girl is moving, but I am terrified and for the life of me I can't get a doctor in this room. I feel like they are just waiting for me to go into labor when I know there is still hope.

I've only cried once so I am trying to stay positive
Anniversary Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image

Re: ER Trigger update

• Options
    That is so scary! I am so sorry for you! Thoughts and prayers for you all day! Keep us updated! How horrible! Send your SO out to drag the dr by his head in there!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you are going through this! Sending you lots of thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What a terrifying situation.. I'm so sorry you're going through this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your sweet baby girl!

BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP 08/11/2012, DD#1 born 04/18/2013
    BFP 01/01/2015, EDD 09/07/2015, CP
    BFP 10/09/2015, EDD 06/01/2016, MC @ 7 weeks
    BFP 03/12/2016, DD#2 born 11/15/2016
    BFP 01/28/2019, EDD 09/29/2019
  • Options
    Oh no!  I'm so sorry to hear this.  T & P for a healthy, full term baby coming your way.
    image BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    That's scary! I am so sorry. I'm hoping for the best for you and your precious girl! Hang in there! 
  • Options
    That is scary! you are in our thoughts and prayers! Hope everything turns out alright!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary image image
  • Options
    Prayers for you and your LO.  Hope everything is okay.
  • Options
    I am so sorry you are experiencing this. Sending you lots of hugs, as well as thoughts and prayers. Stay positive, I know it is hard. Thinking of you and baby!
  • Options

I am so sorry.  Prayers & thoughts to you and baby. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Adalyn 9/28/2010 & Peter 4/1/2013

• Options

Just keep pushing the call button.  Be the squeaky wheel -- you won't probably win the nurse's "favorite patient of the day" award but you'll likely get yourself the care you should be getting.  Advocate for yourself! T&P your way!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options
    Tell that baby girl of yours to stay put! Sending thoughts and prayers your way!
    Brenda IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

How scary... I am so sorry you're going through this. Your story is reminding me of this one: https://www.thesefour.com/2008/04/about-me.html

She was dialated and her water had broken at 21 weeks... Her story has a happy ending!

I'll be praying for you and your sweet baby.

• Options
    Oh no!  How scary!  I pray everything is ok. 
  • Options
    I'm praying for you, please keep us posted.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I am so very sorry to see this update!  Please take of yourself. Lots of thoughts & prayers for you and your family.

imageimage
    DS Born 2/22/09. TTC #2 since Oct. 2011. MMC on 05/03/12 at 12w1d. CP on 02/08/12 at 5 weeks.

BFP 07/27/2012 - Beta 1 - 169 @ 11 DPO, Beta 2 - 419 @ 13 DPO, DD Born on 04/04/2013.

AL Always Welcome

• Options
    My heart is breaking :( I'm so sorry
    OMG too many tickers...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, that is so scary! You and your baby girl will be in my T&P. *hugs* Please keep us updated and take care of yourself!
  • Options
    I just said a prayer for you Hun. Lots of love to you right now. (((Hugs)))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"