March 2013 Moms

dream about baby last night

I had a very vivid dream about the baby last night. I was in labor, and had the baby. It was a beautiful baby girl. We are expecting a boy. In the dream we were shocked because we were told boy.

My 1st u/s I was told girl, then they said boy at 19 weeks. I clearly saw the boy parts, but between the 1st sono and the dream I'm starting to wonder. I have a growth sono after Christmas, hopefully the tech can get a glimpse of the gender to confirm.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: dream about baby last night

• I had a baby dream last night too. My baby girl has been kicking me in the freaking vagina all day yesterday and today..... I dreamed her foot popped out of my vagina and I had to go to the dr to get it pushed back in.....
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Lol, your dream is way better than mine!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejahjbmr:
    I had a baby dream last night too. My baby girl has been kicking me in the freaking vagina all day yesterday and today..... I dreamed her foot popped out of my vagina and I had to go to the dr to get it pushed back in.....

Lol best dream ever
  • I think my best dream lately was where I was friends with Drew Brees. I'm not even a Saints fan, but I would like to meet a pro quarterback Smile. Obviously not baby related (haven't had a baby dream since we found out the sex)...
    imageimage
    Me: 30, DH: 33 Married 8/3/08
    BFP 7/16/2012 (8th cycle), EDD 3/27/2012, Delivered 3/24/2013 - IT'S A BOY!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"