Success after IF

Did you have pregnancy symptoms after iui?

8 days past iui and feeling sad that I have no symptoms once again. Did anyone have symptoms in their 2 ww? Just curious? 

Re: Did you have pregnancy symptoms after iui?

• I had no symptoms after IUI.  In fact, starting at 12 dpiui I felt exactly like AF was on her way.  I was so convinced I was about to start, I didn't even look at the stick.  Luckily MH did and said, "Hey, was this 2nd line already there?"  Cue huge shock.

GL, and don't worry about your lack of symptoms.  FX for you!

TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • No symptoms. I was 12dpiui and wanting to stop my gross progesterone. I peed on the stick and poured myself a glass of wine because I was so sure it was a BFN.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Loading the player...
  • nope

eta: you will never know if your symptoms are real until you get a bfp and look back on the last couple days.  At 8 dpIUI, implantation probably hasn't even happened yet, so you wouldn't have any symptoms even if you were pregnant with quads. 

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. -Philo

Baby N conceived after 1 miscarriage and more than 2 years of TTC. Diagnosis was low sperm count. We found success after 3 months of anastrozole to increase DH's testosterone and one IUI.
    Some charts AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking. I'm not attractive. - Happy Gilmore
  • Nope. I had none. I was convinced it didn't work!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Some symptoms can, just be from the hormones... So symptoms are irrelevant! I couldn't remember, my bday at my ET today and my Dr said the progesterone shots can cause memory lapse :
    TTC since Aug 2011, RE since May 2012. Dx: PCOS,endo, postprandial hypoglycemia DH: SA 1 - low everything, 2- low everything, 3 - good, but WBC, 4 - lost and/or damaged at lab, 5 - low everything July - Letrozole + TI = BFN Aug - letrozole #2 + TI = BFN Sep - NEW RE!! YAY!!!! Move to IVF w/ICSI - ER on Nov 28 - 34 eggs! 2 day report - 26 successfully fertilized! 13 of 26 frozen at 3 days. 5dt of 2 best remaining eggs! BFP on HPT 6dp5dt Beta #1 10dp5dt-471 Beta #2 13dp5dt - 1250
  • I have never had early pregnancy symptoms. GL there is still hope!
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • No, no symptoms. I would never have guessed I was pregnant until I got the nurses call. Good luck to you!
  • It's probably just a little too early yet. I remember feeling crampy like AF was coming and super light headed/dizzy at 10 dpo.  I peed on an OPK that evening because I didn't want to waste a precious pregnancy stick for yet another negative and when I saw a smiley face I almost passed out!
    *My Loves, My Life, My Littles*

02/18/11, 05/24/12 and 12/03/13

• We had an IUI on 11/25 - no symptoms except for being emotional during the 2 week wait, and the pregnancy test came back positive yesterday.  Fingers crossed for you, too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"