April 2013 Moms

Stubborn baby

I swear this child is stubborn. Once she starts kicking, I put my hand on my stomach, but by the time I get there I feel one and then done. :P

Kick me some more girl! I'm loving it!

Re: Stubborn baby

• I'm sure she will start kicking a whole lot more! 
  • I'm sure she will too. I find it more humorous than anything. Kind of like she knows my hand is there and she doesn't want me to feel.
  • Loading the player...
  • My baby boy is the same way and he kicks so much. I feel like I'm playing tag with him.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• haha my little boy kicks like crazy and by the time hubby gets his hand there he stops 
    BabyName Ticker Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I have to admit...sometimes I poke at Ella so that she'll kick again. I'm a mean mom, I know.

Elisabeth Lee "Ella"
    Born April 14, 2013

Hey, pretty girl, it feels so right, 
    Just like it's meant to be
    All wrapped up in my arms so tight
    Hey, pretty girl, it feels so right
    Life's a long and winding ride
    Better have the right one by your side
    And happiness don't drag its feet
    Time moves faster than you think
  • imageSammieLou88:
    I have to admit...sometimes I poke at Ella so that she'll kick again. I'm a mean mom, I know.

I do the same thing! Haha

I have to keep my hand there for a while and he will kick again. I can feel him on the outside off and on, but not all the time yet.

Chad and Fawn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

• My daughter was funny like that, she would kick up a storm for me, then when anyone else tried to feel, she would stop, lol.
    OMG too many tickers...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"