February 2013 Moms
Options

Winter Wonderland Shower

My cousin and 4 best friends threw me the most amazing shower on Saturday! It was at a country club overlooking the golf course and the theme was winter wonderland/polar express. It was absolutely adorable! And even better - it snowed out! It's now in the 50's and warm so the snow couldn't have happened at a better time. They had a cute train for cards that said "Twins on Board" along with a cupcake table with a train running around it which we got to keep and now have around our Christmas tree. Everyone signed the book Polar Express as the guest book which will be read to our sons during Christmas time. Guests got adorable cake pops and a cute hot chocolate set that said "Warm up with double the love". Everything from the food to the centerpieces to the fireplace going was perfect. I hate attention on me but having a cozy room with 60 of my friends and family members there made it AMAZING. Such a beautiful day :) Pictures are below to show what they did - I think you have to scroll to the right to see everything, sorry

Re: Winter Wonderland Shower

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"