April 2013 Moms

~*~Monday Ticker Change~*~

Good morning!

1. What week/produce are you today?

2. Any upcoming appointments?

3. How has pregnancy affected your hair and skin?

4. GTKY: Do you have any friends/relatives who are pregnant right now?

BFP #1: 08/17/2012  DD1 born 05/01/2013

BFP #2: 07/31/2015  M/C 09/23/2015 (11.5 weeks)

BFP #3: 12/16/2015 DD2 born 8/27/2016

Re: ~*~Monday Ticker Change~*~

• 1. What week/produce are you today? 19 weeks, a mango

2. Any upcoming appointments? A/S is tomorrow, finally! Follow-up Dr's app't on Thursday

3. How has pregnancy affected your hair and skin? My hair is growing wayy faster, but my body hair is actually growing slower!  Can't complain about that.  Skin - I look like a teenager.

4. GTKY: Do you have any friends/relatives who are pregnant right now? No.  My aunt was pregnant, and about a month ahead of me at the beginning, but she miscarried (she has been going through a long battle with IF)

BFP #1: 08/17/2012  DD1 born 05/01/2013

BFP #2: 07/31/2015  M/C 09/23/2015 (11.5 weeks)

BFP #3: 12/16/2015 DD2 born 8/27/2016
  • Morning!

1. What week/produce are you today? I am 19 weeks and a mango this week.

2. Any upcoming appointments?  I had my A/S Scan last Thursday.  (It's a boy!!)  I have a follow-up appointment this Thursday.

3. How has pregnancy affected your hair and skin?  My skin is terrible, hello breakouts!!

4. GTKY: Do you have any friends/relatives who are pregnant right now?  No, unfortunately.  I have two very good friends who are trying!  Fingers crossed for them.

• Loading the player...
  • 1. What week/produce are you today? Papaya

2. Any upcoming appointments? December 17

3. How has pregnancy affected your hair and skin? My hair and skin look amazing! 

4. GTKY: Do you have any friends/relatives who are pregnant right now? Nope.  Just me and I kind of like it like that. 

image BabyFetus Ticker
  • 1. What week/produce are you today?  I think I'm 22 weeks? No clue what fruit that is lol

2. Any upcoming appointments?  Not for another 2 weeks

3. How has pregnancy affected your hair and skin?  My hair hasn't changed much... Once I stopped BFing DD1 however, my hair stopped falling out as much. My skin is super dry but I'm not sure if that's just because of the winter.

4. GTKY: Do you have any friends/relatives who are pregnant right now?  Yes, my SIL (DH's sister) is due 2 days after me. One of my friend's is a couple months ahead of me, although we don't get to see them very often. Both of them are having girls, too! :-)

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 1. What week/produce are you today? 22 week and a Papaya

2. Any upcoming appointments? Regular Dr's Appointment on Dec. 19th.

3. How has pregnancy affected your hair and skin? I have really curly hair normally and baby seems to be making it slightly less curly, but it is surely growing faster. My skin looks similar to what it did when I was 16. 

4. GTKY: Do you have any friends/relatives who are pregnant right now? Tons! My twin sister is due in June, two of my first cousins are due in April, our best "couple friends" are also due in June. Just that stage of life!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. What week/produce are you today? 23 weeks, a grapefruit (Isn't a grapefruit smaller than a cantaloupe...)

2. Any upcoming appointments? I have my Level 2 u/s Friday afternoon. Hoping for good results...

3. How has pregnancy affected your hair and skin? This pregnancy has left my hair and skin a wreck. I'm breaking out like a 13 year old. And I lost a lot of hair in the beginning of this pregnancy (not sure if it is from this pregnancy or a m/c i had a few months prior) so now I have chunks of hair that are 2 inches long all over my head. I would seriously chop all of my hair off if I wasn't pregnant and afraid of making my face look fatter.

4. GTKY: Do you have any friends/relatives who are pregnant right now? The only other person I know who is pregnant is a co-worker.

BFP #1: 5-14-2010, DD born 1-22-2011
    BFP #2: 4-20-2012, Natural MC 5-1-2012
    BFP #3: 7-19-2012, DS born 3-27-2013
    BFP #4: 9-13-2014, MMC discovered 10-27-14 at 10w, d&c on 11-6-14 

• 1. What week/produce are you today? 19 weeks- mango (or heirloom tomatoe according to an app on my phone)

2. Any upcoming appointments? nope, a/s was last monday, nothing until the end of the month

3. How has pregnancy affected your hair and skin? My face is the same- occasional break outs but nothing out of the ordinary. My hair (ALL of it) is growing really, really fast!! I like it for the hair on my head, not so much for the rest of my body

4. GTKY: Do you have any friends/relatives who are pregnant right now? yes! A girl I have been friends with on & off since we were 5 is due 1 week after me and DH cousin (who is a week older than him) is due end of Feb with their 1st.

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. What week/produce are you today?  23 weeks.  (holy crap!)  Baby is the size of a grapefruit.

2. Any upcoming appointments?  My 24 week appointment is next Friday.

3. How has pregnancy affected your hair and skin?  I haven't noticed a difference with either.

4. GTKY: Do you have any friends/relatives who are pregnant right now?  Yes!  My best friend is pregnant and due 6 weeks after me.  My cousin is also pregnant and also due about 6 weeks after me.

• Good morning!
    1. What week/produce are you today?
    22 weeks/a papaya or spaghetti squash depending on which app I look at.

Just with my endo on the 13th.

Haven't noticed a huge difference. My hair seems to be falling out a little less and maybe growing faster. Skin has been dry, but it usually is this time of year.

A ton! My brother and SIL are expecting their first 3 weeks after me, one of my close friends is due in January. Two acquaintances are due a month or so before me and a high school FB friend is due 5 days before me. Unfortunately none of them actually live anywhere near me. I've also had 3 coworkers and a neighbor tell me their daughters are pg. So many babies!

• 1. What week/produce are you today? 23 weeks!

2. Any upcoming appointments? I have a prenatal check up today. Woo!

3. How has pregnancy affected your hair and skin? Not really, actually. The winter weather is affecting them more than anything else.

4. GTKY: Do you have any friends/relatives who are pregnant right now? No relatives, but plenty of other pregnant Mom friends. :-) Its nice to have buddies to talk to about it.

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• 1. What week/produce are you today? 22 weeks, papaya

2. Any upcoming appointments? monthly check up today :)

3. How has pregnancy affected your hair and skin? love both my hair (shinny and long) and skin (glowing as ppl tell me, only random small breakouts)

4. GTKY: Do you have any friends/relatives who are pregnant right now? my bestie just had her baby Saturday evening and I met her (Raegan Mae) last night. Such a sweet baby girl, I can't wait until our baby gets here so they can be great friends :)

• Good morning!

1. What week/produce are you today? 21 weeks/ pomegranate

2. Any upcoming appointments? not for 2 weeks

3. How has pregnancy affected your hair and skin? My hair is awesome! My skin is dry and itchy. Well, it normally is,(I have eczema and live in the desert) but it is worse in some places.

4. GTKY: Do you have any friends/relatives who are pregnant right now? Nope. I'm the only person that I know of, except for a couple of ladies at work, but I am not really friends with them.

• 1. What week/produce are you today? 19 weeks / mango

2. Any upcoming appointments? doctor visit this Friday, a/s next Tuesday

3. How has pregnancy affected your hair and skin? not significantly

4. GTKY: Do you have any friends/relatives who are pregnant right now? One girl from church is about 2 months ahead of me, otherwise no. Which is kind of nice, it seemed like everyone and their sister were pregnant when I had dd!

Brenda IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • First I need to say HELLO MONDAY TICKER CHANGERS!! I have moved here from Tuesday...My A/S has updated my due date from the 9th to the 1st. :-)

1. What week/produce are you today? 23 weeks - grapefruit! I didn't know grape fruit was today's fruit... now I feel odd about the fact that I ate 1/2 grapefruit for breakfast... haha

2. Any upcoming appointments? next check up in 2 weeks.

3. How has pregnancy affected your hair and skin? really not much difference for hair... I have been breaking out a LOT in my chin area... ugh. annoying.

4. GTKY: Do you have any friends/relatives who are pregnant right now? Relatives, no. But I do know a crap load of girls from high school that are pregnant now or just had babies in the past few months. We also JUST found out that DH's best friend's girlfriend is PG, so it's super exciting to have someone that we are around all the time. Plus this is their first kid, and my second, so she has been asking me a lot of questions, and I love talking about babies :-D

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageFremdschamen:

Good morning!

1. What week/produce are you today? Papaya or spaghetti squash depending on the app

2. Any upcoming appointments?  Next Tuesday I see a midwife at a different practice.  If I like her (and there aren't any insurance issues) I'll switch practices.  I'm excited because I should get another sonogram!

3. How has pregnancy affected your hair and skin?  My hair is growing like crazy! 

4. GTKY: Do you have any friends/relatives who are pregnant right now?  My cousin, who had a miscarraige at the same time as I did last year, is 10 days ahead of me.  So cool.  Also two college friends.

* TTC since 2010; Me-36, DH-40
    * Diagnosis of PCOS in 2011 (suspected since teens)
    * Miscarraige September 2011; XY with Trisomy 15
    *November 2011 - January 2012 - 3 cycles of Femora - BFN x 3
    * 2/12 and 4/12 Tamoxifen - no response
    Planned to start Follistim for COH August '12 but...
    Surprise!! BFP! And it's a girl!!

"He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted." Job 5:9
    baby d'oh, no ID
    D'Oh!
  • 1. What week/produce are you today?

I am 21wks and a banana.

None this week

My skin is so dry right now which is great for my normally greasy hair but not so great for my face.

My best friend is pregnant and due in April as well. We were both so excited to find out we were due at the same time (both with our 3rd). Love it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. A Papaya! 2. Monthly appt this Thurs, nervous to get on the scale! 3. My hair and skin seem normal..maybe hair is a little shinier? 4. One of my bff's (shes in NY, Im in TX) is 2.5 weeks behind me, both of us having girls!! Also know manyyy other preggo girls at the moment!
    BabyName Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I made it - I am 20 weeks, and I thought banana from the emails, but my ticker says something else. I give up.

No appts this week - have to wait until mid Dec for the next round.

My hair still does not grow - I have the slowest growing hair known to man.  And I passed that trait onto my daughter.  Leg hair grows like crazy though, same as always.  Skin is all over the place - dry, pimply, red, anyone's guess each morning when I wake up.

No friends or relatives that I know of are pregnant right now.  We were all done with kids, until shocker came to be.  Now I get all the hand me downs from said friends and relatives, so I can't complain!!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. What week/produce are you today? 22 weeks, papaya

2. Any upcoming appointments? I have a check up in a few weeks

3. How has pregnancy affected your hair and skin? - My lovely Italian skin is a little pimply right now; however, I should probably wash it more often. My hair wasn't doing well but I just chopped it off. My nails on the other hand are amazing!

4. GTKY: Do you have any friends/relatives who are pregnant right now? Everyone in my world is pregnant. Two other teachers in my school are pregnant, one with the same due date. I also have like 5 friends that are pregnant and due between mid March and May. It's crazy!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"