October 2012 Moms

Nursing covers

Recommend your nursing cover! I give up on trying to time outings with LO in between feedings, so it's time to get a cover!

Married my best friend 09.18.11
TTC since 12.10.11, BFP #1 02.10.12
Baby E born 10/18/12. 8.5lbs and 21in of pure perfection!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Blogging Endeavors:
Here Comes Mommy

Re: Nursing covers

• I love my Bebe Au Lait cover. It's larger than most I have seen, has the structured neck opening so I can see my DS while nursing and has terry pockets which can hold nursing pads and double as a wipe of DS spits up. They have them at Motherhood or on Amazon
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I have this one from babies r us.  I like it.  I used it for the first time in public the other day and I was happy with the overage.  I was in a family area in the ladies room 

• Loading the player...
  • I like the Aidan swaddling blankets better than my cover. Also...just nursed LO in the ergo which provides coverage especially with a blanket. I definitely need to practice NIP though.
  • I have this one:and I love it.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/NursEase-Organic-Cotton-Nursing-Shawl-Floral/6487104 

its really soft and lightweight. It has a pocket for pacifiers or w/e and a neck opening so you can easily peek at baby. My favorite part though is that it covers your side... so no one can see my stretch marks!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I also use an A&A blanket. Why carry something extra? But I will typically dress with a cami & over shirt, so once baby is latched on, no skin is showing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMadamePresident:
    I also use an A&A blanket. Why carry something extra? But I will typically dress with a cami & over shirt, so once baby is latched on, no skin is showing.

This. But sometimes I still use my cover depending on the environment in which I'm nursing.

imageimage

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have and use a cover made by The Peanut Shell.You can find it at thepeanutshell.com

I like it. It's a decent size and covers your sides well enough. It has boning in the neckline and has 2 little pockets down on the corners where you can put whatever. I use a nipple shield and store one in the pockets.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Z hates the Bebe AuLait cover, but my husband is much happier now that I'm using it... even though I stayed covered up using blankets (and my clothing)....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Oct Angel Babies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"