October 2012 Moms

Do you look funny naked?

I looked at myself in the mirror after I got out of the shower and I just can't believe how different my body is. Honestly I look funny naked. Thankfully my husband still thinks I look good. I just really need to start toning big time, everything is so jiggly. Anyone else?

Re: Do you look funny naked?

• Yes!! Especially since I've gained all my weight back but with no bump! Uggg....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes! I just avoid looking right now. I'm planning on working our when I go back to work.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm disgusted by my naked body, lol.  My belly looks saggy and the stretch marks on my stomach and legs are gross.  I can't wait to lose the weight. 
  • imageHeater2010:
    I'm disgusted by my naked body, lol.  My belly looks saggy and the stretch marks on my stomach and legs are gross.  I can't wait to lose the weight. 

This! 

TTC #1 since 4/2011. Cycle 1 = BFN. Cycle 2 = BFN. Cycle 3 = BFP 6/28. CP 7/2. Cycle 4 = TTA. Cycle 5 = BFN. Started progesterone. Cycle 6 = Disaster. Cycle 7 = Progesterone. BFN Cycle 8 = BFN. Cycle 9 = BFN. Cycle 10 = BFP 1/1/12. C/P 1/8/12. Cycle 11 = BFP 2/3. Stick! Due 10/15/12. Baby girl arrived via c-section on 10/10/12 after 20 hours of labor. Welcome my love!
  • OMG the back fat, saggy belly, and the stretch marks on my boobs, I don't recognize myself anymore!

Married my best friend 09.18.11
    TTC since 12.10.11, BFP #1 02.10.12
    Baby E born 10/18/12. 8.5lbs and 21in of pure perfection!

My Blogging Endeavors:
    Here Comes Mommy
  • Yeah and what's worse....I just looked back at pictures that I took of my belly for 8 weeks and 12 weeks.  I remember thinking at the time that I looked bloated and big.  Oh lord I wish I could have that body back right now.  This is going to take a ton of work..........ugh!

DS born 9/25/12
    DS #2 due 6/13/16
  • My lower belly is disgusting, like it doesn't belong on my body
  • I was just talking to DH about this earlier. I'm completely disgusted by my FUPA. So gross. We started running again, but even when I'm running I'm reminded of how awful I feel since I can literally feel the jiggle. I'm starting to get more serious about losing weight now, but I still feel like the saggy baggy elephant and feel like losing weight still won't change the sagginess enough.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• YES! I still had about 10 lbs to lose after DD but figured "whats the point Ill be pg again soon anyways". Ugh stretchmarks, jiggle, back fat, FUPA, YUCK!

I had my 6w PP appt and my dr said "all systems GO!" I couldnt believe he said that I busted up laughing. But, anways, I plan on starting the 30 day shred but not going too hard core because I dont want to lose my supply.

• Oh goodness yes!  In missionary position my stomach jiggles all over the place like it's trying to flee the rest of my body (I wish it would!)

I was 20 lbs heavier than I like to be when I got pregnant and then gained 50 lbs.  I've lost 40 of it - I guess a lot of it was water weight - but that last 10 is holding on for dear life.  I have my 6 week check-up this week and should get the all clear to start working out.

Don't get me started on the stretch marks that are all over my stomach, hips, thighs, and love handles or the linea nigra that painted my belly button a really dark brown. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagekplaxco85:
    My lower belly is disgusting, like it doesn't belong on my body

Yup... pretty much. I tried to go shopping last week and ended up only with undies. Nothing looks good because of the massive jello roll on my lower belly. Depressing. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagekplaxco85:
    My lower belly is disgusting, like it doesn't belong on my body

This exactly.  After having LO, I remember coming home from the hospital and taking a shower.  When I opened up the towel while drying off, I caught a glimpse of my stomach in the mirror and was literally shocked at what I saw.  It was like I temporarily forgot what the "new me" looked like (there were no full-length mirrors in the hospital, probably for a reason) and was quickly pulled back into my new stretch-marked reality.    Bummer.

• having a baby totally makes one kick themselves for not appreciating their pre-baby body.
    imageimage

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• imagebingqilin00:

imageHeater2010:
    I'm disgusted by my naked body, lol.  My belly looks saggy and the stretch marks on my stomach and legs are gross.  I can't wait to lose the weight. 

This! 

Me too. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Remembering my angel baby, Ezekiel, 09/03/2011...you will forever be in my heart.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"