February 2013 Moms

Extreme Fatigue

Today I feel extremely fatigued.  Like, taking a shower this morning made me feel like I needed to lay down and take a nap.  And the thought of getting up from the couch to do some stuff that NEEDS to be done makes me want to cry.  Even breathing seems to require more effort than I'm comfortable with (isn't' that ridiculous??)

I'm 31 weeks today, and the thought of going through the next 9 weeks being this fatigued (while working full-time) makes me nauseous.  

Anyone else dealing with extreme fatigue already? 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Extreme Fatigue

• Me and I try my hardest to keep up with my toddler but some days I just wanna lay in bed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Me. I'm exhausted, but also plagued with insomnia at night which is making me more tired during the day.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes! I feel the same and have for weeks. It is so frustrating with the holidays and so much left to do to get ready for baby.
    Jen
    Mom to Ava 12.21.04 and Austin 10.22.06
    BFP 12/5/11...natural m/c 12/23/11 Pregnancy Ticker
  • I just woke up at noon :( I've been exhausted, but I think it's in part to not being able to sleep well do to heartburn and being so hot.
  • I feel your pain! I am at that point too! I had it in early pregnancy too and it took everything I had to get up in the morning and get dressed and that is coming back. I am working full time now, then I was only working part time and planning a move! It was tough then and even more tough now! I can't imagine how women work full time, have other kids and experience the fatigue!!

Get plenty of rest and eat right is what I was told, this is our bodies way of preparing for the long restless nights of having an infant!!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Me too!  

Yesterday wasn't too bad... was actually pretty productive but it was all stuff I could do while sitting/on the couch- christmas cards, paying bills, etc.  Today we went out to lunch, then to best buy, and then Target.  I am totally exhausted after all of that.

As others have mentioned, sleeping has become an issue.  I can't get comfortable and then as soon as I do get comfy and fall asleep, I wake up to pee.  Last night I was having BH that woke me up.  Can't believe there is 10 more weeks of this ahead!   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm a few weeks behind you, but it hit my around week 28. I didn't have the wonderful energy burst of the 2nd tri, but I definitely wasn't feeling this lethargic. It's sooo annoying. And if I get up to do anything, I'm huffing and puffing, getting BH, then back pain, and sometimes feeling like I'm going to pass out. WTF, pregnancy?!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I feel like I have not had energy this entire pregnancy....... maybe in 18 years I will again..... :) ha no it actually was not too bad with a 2..5 year old before being pregnant.... so soonish :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have days where I am exhausted for no apparent reason and it drives me crazy, if for no other reason than it puts me behind on chores and other things that need to get done.  Considering I have working full-time and moving in a week...not the most convenient symptom. 

• ME!!! 

I'm so tired but I think a LOT of the exhaustion has to do with DD not going to bed until 10 every night for the last month.  She did great the first three nights in her big girl bed and now, well... now it's just pure HE!!.  I'm at a loss as to what to do and am open to suggestions.  She loves her bed, the room is a different room, but it's the same amount of light that the nursery had.  She has all of her stuff in the new room and she refuses to sleep in the crib, soooooo I've got nothing. Nothing but exhaustion. Sad  Any STM's who can help?! 

PS - I've got the dumb today and totally posted this on DC2London's 'Achy' post.  Sad Yay for pregnancy brain!!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Me too! Saturday DH and I woke up at 7 for a parade, then went to lunch, came home and I took a 3 hour nap. I was in bed sleeping by 9, and slept until 7 the next morning. I've been feeling like this for a week now. All I want to do is sleep. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Mine started last week - about 28 weeks. Just waking up exhausts me. After an event-filled weekend, I am dead today. And the hour and a half commute in to work is excruciating. Hopefully it won't last the rest of the pregnancy, but I'm just trying to take it hour by hour at this point...

• YES!!!!  I'm 31 weeks and it's kicking my butt!  My DD is two and was in our Christmas parade on a float with Mrs. Louisiana from winning a local pageant.  5 hours on a float was missery plus I had a 3 hour senior photoshoot that morning with my second job.  I'm in bed by 8:30 everynight now and up at 6:30 but I can't sleep bc I ache or up for the bathroom.  It's like my lungs and my bladder both went to half capacity over night!!!  I just cried Friday at the thought of all I have to do.  Thankfully my mom came over and helped wrangle DD and get some things done over the weekend.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm feeling like a robot - just going through the motions, trying to get it all done.  It doesn't help that I'm so busy with making Christmas cards and sewing gifts.  I should have known better than to put so much on my plate this year while pregnant.

My plan for January is to do absolutely nothing.  I'm going to get through the holidays like a robot and then spend a lot of time on the couch reading books to my kids for an entire month.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"