March 2013 Moms

wow

I just hit a small milestone! I'm laying in bed and the babys kicking hard enough that its making my belly bounce, I forgot how amazing this could be. I just wish my husband was home to see this :(
Alexander 03/13/2008 Jace 03/20/2013 

Re: wow

• I just saw my belly bounce for the first time ever today as well!! So awesome! My DH hasn't felt him yet but there is no way he can miss the belly moving....if you can see it move he should be able to feel it!

Congrats! A milestone or us both!

• I saw it the other night.  She did it a few times so I was yelling at my dh to hurry up and come and see but of course when he got there she stopped

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Heh, just had this last night myself. Had a few good kicks, looked and saw my belly jump. Told DH to look and held my breath. We got one more good kick before he must have realized he was getting attention and stopped. I think we've got a shy one on our hands.
    DD- 11/17/08, DD- 11/16/09, DS- 3/20/13 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
     Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • That is such a milestone. Congrats! 
  • Yeah, that's pretty much my favorite thing!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Same thing here, pretty much everytime I want my husband to come see/feel her move, she stops, as if she knows he's in there watching or wanting to feel her.
  • I have the exact oppistie issue, whenever my husband talks she starts moving, if both my teenage son and husband are talking I swear she is doing jumping jacks inside there.  Last night was so intense I was sore on both sides the next day!!!

I have to walk away or go in the other room for her to calm down...sooo crazy and amazing!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay!  Congrats!  This just happened to me today as I was perusing the posts.  Kicked so hard my laptop wiggled on my belly!  So exciting!
    Moya wanga u nhoxile!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"