June 2013 Moms

Slight bleeding after sex

Hi I am 10.5 weeks pregnant. Hubby and I had sex and the next day I had slight bleeding, not a lot but enough to worry me. I am just about to call the OBgyn.  Didn't have this with the with the first pregnancy because I was on bed and pelvic rest for pretty much the entire time(off and on). 

Anyone else had this?

Re: Slight bleeding after sex

• I haven't experienced any bleeding, however at my last appt, my doc did go ahead and tell me that spotting after sex is completely normal and not to worry if it occurred. Hope this helps!
  • It happened to me a lot early in this pregnancy. My doctor said I had a friable cervix, which has now cleared up. It only happened when I was on top, but other sexual positions seem to be okay. Maybe try switching up your positions to see if that has anything to do with it.

Lilypie - (tQ1Y)

Lilypie - (Rgc4)

Daisypath - (bXqd)

Natural miscarriage @ 8 weeks - 3/8/2005
    Big Brother "Skippy" born - 2/28/2007
    Missed miscarriage - (EDD 3/5/2013) - D&E @ 11 weeks - 8/8/2012
    "Hen" (EDD 6/7/2013) - born sleeping @ 19 weeks - 1/15/2013
    "G-Unit" born - 4/14/2014 and he's 100% perfection!!
  • Loading the player...
  • It's normal to have some bleeding. Your cervix is swollen tender. I'm sure all you need is a different position.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    photo its20a20girl_zpsy8rztyxtjpg
  • I had it too around 8 weeks, it's stopped now.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks for all the replies. I told my husband and he started worrying. He probably won't touch me now until the baby is born. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"