March 2013 Moms

Bye Bye Belly button!

Anybody else feel like they are about to say goodbye to their innie! I thought that would come a little later. I guess now I can look forward to stretch marks and the black line :)!

Re: Bye Bye Belly button!

• I got an outtie at 10 weeks! But I have no stretch marks or linea negra. I'm still pretty small so I guess there was nowhere for my uterus to go and pushed my belly button out!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.
  • My belly button is no longer an innie, but isn't an outtie either! It looks weird, like tiny baby lips. Lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • My innie is so deep, I doubt it will ever become an outie. No linea negra or stretch marks for me yet, but as PP said, we have a lot of growing left to do!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageasibilrud:
    My innie is so deep, I doubt it will ever become an outie. No linea negra or stretch marks for me yet, but as PP said, we have a lot of growing left to do!

Ditto! I really don't think mine will become an outie. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • I have a really deep belly button and it never popped out with DD1, so ^ doubt it will pop this time either. As for the stretchmarks I already have them, ive had them since I was a teen and gaind a lot of weight, got a couple more with DS1, so who knows this time.
    Alexander 03/13/2008 Jace 03/20/2013 

• Yep, my innie is looking like it isn't so sure it can hold on my longer. I am not sure it will be an outtie, but might just stretch to be more flat than anything.
  • I recently told my DH that my belly button was becoming more and more like the shallow end of the pool.  Before long, it'll be gone.
  • My innie has turned to a middie. No stretch marks (super surprised) but I have that darn linea negra and I'm trying to figure out how to cover it for the beach.  I laugh each time I see it because it reminds me of the earth's equator!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Stretch marks: Check

linea negra: pending

Innie-to-outtie: in progress?  I always had a deep innie that was more like a hole (sexy...I know) and now its really shallow and closed but still an inne (probably a normal looking innie...finally!  I'm sure it will eventually pop though as it just seems to be puffing in itself at this point) 

Moya wanga u nhoxile!
  • My innie is getting shallower by the day! I have stretch marks got them starting in September...even though I moisturized and didn't gain weight quickly. No linea nigra yet though!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I've had the black line since like the second week I was pregnant!
  • image asibilrud:My innie is so deep, I doubt it will ever become an outie. No linea negra or stretch marks for me yet, but as PP said, we have a lot of growing left to do! This. Crossing fingers and toes and moisturizing like crazy to keep away stretch marks Lol 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Linea Nigra got that around 12 weeks. First just to below my navel, then by 16 or 18 it started going above my navel, but a little crooked, ie it doesnt exactly line up with the lower line. Awesome.

Stretch marks none in the belly, but some light ones on the side of my hips. I would get these whenever I gained weight, so not truly pregnancy related.

Outtie oh boy! I had an outie since I was born, I guess they didn't cut my cord right. So prepregnancy it looked like a cabbage patch doll belly button. Now it is just mondo huge. It pokes out through my clothes and looks like there is a mushroom growing out of my stomach!

A PP mentioned covering up the line for the beach. I have a beach trip, our baby moon yeah! at the end of the month. I bought a maternity tankini and it's so fugly. I'm pregnant, not somebody's granny. So I said f it, me and my bump and outtie and line will be proudly displayed in a peacock blue bikini with a ruffle bottom from Ingrid and Isabel. Their swimsuits are on sale btw! I'm not going to feel ashamed or embarrassed of my body and decided to embrace it.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• My inny is now an outty.  I do have the linea negra which I've had for weeks now.  I do not have any signs of stretch marks yet.  

I'm loving being pregnant and enjoying every minute of it inclding her movements.  Big Smile  She's an active little girl. 

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Mine was never flat this time. It was in.. Then out.. AND way faster this time. No Linea nigra yet.

DS1 -6/25/11

DS2 -3/23/13

Missed MC D&C 8/26/14

DD - 8/26/15

LO#4 due 5/30/17

• I'm hoping mine doesn't pop out! So far it has just gotten very shallow, still an innie though.

No stretch marks yet, except on my boobs! Tongue Tied
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagerm2013:
    A PP mentioned covering up the line for the beach. I have a beach trip, our baby moon yeah! at the end of the month. I bought a maternity tankini and it's so fugly. I'm pregnant, not somebody's granny. So I said f it, me and my bump and outtie and line will be proudly displayed in a peacock blue bikini with a ruffle bottom from Ingrid and Isabel. Their swimsuits are on sale btw! I'm not going to feel ashamed or embarrassed of my body and decided to embrace it.

I'm that PP and you just made my day!  Your post make me laugh so hard my hubby wondered what was wrong.  Love your confidence.  Enjoy your trip!

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • imagejglenn4:

imagerm2013:

I'm that PP and you just made my day!  Your post make me laugh so hard my hubby wondered what was wrong.  Love your confidence.  Enjoy your trip!

I recently came back from my baby moon in the Dominican Republic. I had also bought a maternity tankini and never even bothered cutting the tags off of it.  I brought it along, but I agree, they are fugly.  I went with bikinis all week and felt so comfortable and great! Go for it and I hope you enjoy your trip!!!

• imagejglenn4:

Lol... glad to help. I hope you enjoy your trip too, and in style!! Cool

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"