March 2013 Moms

OMG Ice cream!

I can't stop eating ice cream! I had it 2 times yesterday. The girls at the drive thru look at me like I am crazy (I might be a little crazy). I just can't get enough of it. Anyone else have a love of ice cream?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: OMG Ice cream!

• I've been obsessed with chocolate gelato! Baby needs calcium :
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loving the ice cream over here too!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Loading the player...
  • I have not been craving ice cream at all, and then I read this post and had to go to the local diner to get mint chip lol! Cravings are fun!
  • I eat mint choc chip every day, it makes me happy.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes please!  I cannot seem to get enough of ice cream or cereal with milk.  I never was a milk girl before!  My fave flavor right now is banana ice cream and then I put a ton of cinnamon in it!  So yummy!
    Moya wanga u nhoxile!
  • We skipped dessert at dinner last night so I could stop at the grocery store and pick up vanilla drumsticks with the caramel center. 
  • I hear you! I'm still going through the pumpkin flavored ice cream at the grocery and I hope they keep ordering it!
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • OMG yes! I usually eat more ice cream in the winter anyway (I know, weird), but lately it's been tasting soooo good. I've totally forced DH to take me to my favorite frozen custard place a few times, and it's been so worth it. Mmmmm we have chocolate mud pie and mint chocolate chip custard in the freezer right now, and I'm totally looking forward to that tonight.

BabyFruit Ticker Follow my baby story at: http://www.nycitified.blogspot.com/
  • Mmm, Blue Bell Cherry Vanilla ice cream. Hits the spot every time.

I also enjoy scooting forward a bit and resting the bowl on my belly. Oooh, baby does NOT approve and will immediately start kicking once the cold penetrates. Hehe. 

DD- 11/17/08, DD- 11/16/09, DS- 3/20/13 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
     Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"