Northern California Babies

Anyone else pregnant in Oakland, CA?

Hi there. I'm 22 weeks pregnant with my first, with no nearby friends with babies/kids. I'm looking to meet new or expecting moms/dads/families interested in sharing a walk around the lake, a cup of tea (honestly, I've been more into hot chocolate lately) or maybe just emails to exchange ideas, questions and support. I don't spend a ton of time online - I usually check this site once a week or so and don't use Facebook - but I'd definitively make an effort to connect with anyone who is interested. Thanks!
Ring the bells that still can ring. Forget your perfect offering. There is a crack in everything. That's how the light get's in. -Cohen

Re: Anyone else pregnant in Oakland, CA?

• Hi there! Yes, I'm in Oakland. Almost 28 weeks now. I walk Lake Merritt frequently and would love to meet up - I'm feeling the hot chocolate too! :)

Marci

• I am preggers with my first too!  26 weeks.  I would LOVE a weekend walk around the lake or hot cocoa. (I've been into it lately too! Maybe its the season?!?!)

Moya wanga u nhoxile!
  • Loading the player...
  • Nice! I had one more response as well. Is there a Saturday morning or afternoon coming up that works for you? I live right off of Lakeshore.
    Ring the bells that still can ring. Forget your perfect offering. There is a crack in everything. That's how the light get's in. -Cohen
  • Saturdays are usually GREAT!  This weekend I will be doing report cards so though I should give myself time for a walk, I will be shut up in my house finalizing grades for my 32 lovely children!
    Moya wanga u nhoxile!
  • Just wondering if you ladies ended up meeting up? I'm 30 wks and in Berkeley. Also there is a meetup group that walks Merritt on Wednesdays although I can never make it there in time since its at 4:15p. https://www.meetup.com/eastbayexpectingmoms/

would love to be able to meet up on the weekend.

Pregnancy Ticker
    20120611-154610-DSC_5742 imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"