Baby Names

Oh man. As seen on FB

Re: Oh man. As seen on FB

• imageMamapoo:

Khilei Nikohl

Tongue Tied 

What the hell is that? 

• Loading the player...
  • Maybe there is an alternate pronunciation?! That's my only hope!! Kind of like Nikhi can be Nikki/Nicki or Nickki.
    DS #1 10/21/06 DD #2 04/11/10 DS #3 01/28/13 Edd #4 08/28/15 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • image+lisamarie+:
    Maybe there is an alternate pronunciation?! That's my only hope!! Kind of like Nikhi can be Nikki/Nicki or Nickki.

FKA mimi4347: diaper rash magician and unofficial expert on excrement
    photo fdcd1f14-730b-4ea3-9fd5-37c8a5575512_zps6b3ccb11.jpgphoto a71807cf-a0c7-4c71-807b-bc4577b61b83_zps4eece2a6.jpg
    This kid may not have a lot of bowel, but he has plenty of guts! 
    DS born at 34 weeks with (surprise!) gastroschisis turned short bowel syndrome.
    131 days in the NICU, 7 trips to the OR, G-button, daily TPN....
    We are impatiently awaiting the day we can say goodbye to his girlfriend Ivy for good.
  • imageMamapoo:

Khilei Nikohl

Tongue Tied 

that doesnt even look pretty! at all!  

trying for #1 since May 2012... we're adopting! bringing home baby boy in january 2015!

photo tacos.gif
    Texas forever. 
  • So Kylie Nicole was too mainstream?

I don't understand the H and Y craze. And it's nothing new, I had a friend back in college who was my age and spelled her name Jessykha... So the eighties were guilty as well!

Is there a memo on complicating names unnecessarily that didn't get passed all the way around? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was hoping so, because if you're going to misspell Kylie, there are much more attractive ways to do it.

I asked.
    She said it's pronounced like Kylie Nicole Zip it!

• Why don't they just sign their kid up for welfare now? Nobody is ever going to look at a resume with that name on it seriously. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"