2nd Trimester
Options

Your favoriate leggings?

Hi ladies-

I wasn't sure where to post this- I swore there was a pregnancy fashion board, but can't seem to find it! Anyway- where did you buy your favorite pair of maternity leggings? I'm reading reviews on websites for their products & I see comments like "too thin" or "not appropriate for winter". Help! Smile Thank you!

Re: Your favoriate leggings?

• Options
    I am wearing my old standby non-maternity leggings. They stretch great and fit wonderfully. I tried a few pairs of maternity leggings, and found them to be very uncomfortable. They slid down, were too long in the crotch, and were very thin. I think I have a pair from Motherhood and a pair from Target.
    Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • Options
    Old Navy
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love my Old Navy leggings - they are thin but I live in AZ so I don't really need them for warmth. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am in love with the fleece Cuddlduds from Kohls. They aren't maternity, but they stretch pretty well until I get significantly bigger. They keep me super warm!
    4 IUIs: Bfn
    Antagonist IVF 7 retrieved, 4 fert w/ICSI&AH, 2 blasts transferred. Beta #1 9/20: 367 Beta #2 9/22: 841
    image image
  • Options
    Gap leggings. I have motherhood ones and there is a huge difference.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Old Navy.  They arent super thick, but I'm typically wearing them with tall boots and a longer top anyway so it doesnt bother me.  They are super comfortable!
  • Options
    I like the Old Navy full panel leggings.  As pp have said, not terribly thick, but I live in the southeast so it's not a big deal.  They are one of the most comfortable things I have. 
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• Options
    I just got mine at boscovs but they arnt maternity. I have maternity ones from my previous pregnancy but even in the third tri they were a little to loose fitting and sort of sagged in the butt/crotch area :/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I bought the Isabella Oliver essential treggings.  They are very thick and fit well and I wear them at least once a week and the color hasn't faded at all.  All the leggings I tried on at pea in the pod and destination maternity were too thin and too loose on my legs.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I got mine at Motherhood Maternity and I love them! So much that I have 2 pairs!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    FAVORITE leggings are from H&M!  Their maternity line is pretty cute, and reasonably priced!
  • Options

imagecaladpi02:
    Gap leggings. I have motherhood ones and there is a huge difference.

Same here.

BFP 2/14/08, DD1 born 10/11/08 (natural); BFP 5/16/10, DD2 born 01/12/11 (c/s, breech)
    TTC #3: BFP 4/27/12, Ectopic 5/16/12 Expectant Management, 8/15/12 Cleared to TTC
    BFP 9/25/12 EDD 6/6/13, Shooting 3-for-3 from the line: It's a Girl
    PgAL/PAL Welcome
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Pea in the pod have been my fav.
  • Options
    Old navy !
  • Options
    American Apparel the ones with the fold down/up waistband. Or Hard Tail expensive, but they're really thick and stretchy and last forever.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    American Apparel, the ones with the fold down/up waistband. Or Hard Tail expensive, but they're really thick and stretchy and last forever.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"