International Bumpies

I want

I want cheese dip like you get in Mexican restaurants! That is all.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM

Re: I want

• I want Mozarella Cheese Sticks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagedulcemariamar1:
    I want Mozarella Cheese Sticks.

Thank goodness we can now buy these frozen at most grocery stores in Germany - even Aldi. And they're actually pretty good.

I want a huge order of cheese fries like the ones from Steak N Shake with the cheese that's probably only 1% actual cheese. And a huge bag of salty movie popcorn with butter.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Loading the player...
  • I want chick-fil-a or bojangles.  
  • Buffalo Wild Wings and real Tex Mex...and a US coke...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• A cake donut with chocolate frosting and sprinkles on top... and a peppermint mocha.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekelly321:

imagedulcemariamar1:
    I want Mozarella Cheese Sticks.

Thank goodness we can now buy these frozen at most grocery stores in Germany - even Aldi. And they're actually pretty good.

I want a huge order of cheese fries like the ones from Steak N Shake with the cheese that's probably only 1% actual cheese. And a huge bag of salty movie popcorn with butter.

This. The popcorn over here is ballz.

Was at the movies with an American couple and the guy got a huge tub of popcorn. He ate a few kernels and then asked the rest of us, what is this? He had been really excited for movie popcorn. American movie popcorn. Not this sweet salty lame stuff.

• image18Emily:
    A cake donut with chocolate frosting and sprinkles on top... and a peppermint mocha.

What I would give for a half sweet pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks. Crying No Starbucks on my island. Just Costa. Boo.

• I want dill pickles, all pickles are sweet here and disgusting.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicPhotobucket
  • I've yet to find Colby but I can buy Monterey Jack at the cheese counter in Sainsburys. Maybe give that a shot if you have one nearby?

What I would do for some tex-mex right now! I took the bus into London last week and we passed a Chipotle near Marble Arch. I almost screamed for the bus to stop! My next trip in will be planned around lunch there. Has anyone tried it? Is it as good as in the US? 

ETA: Meant to quote UKMommy. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    m/c at 13 weeks - March 23, 2011
  • imagebandwife:

image18Emily:
    A cake donut with chocolate frosting and sprinkles on top... and a peppermint mocha.

What I would give for a half sweet pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks. Crying No Starbucks on my island. Just Costa. Boo.

I'm pretty sure I saw a copycat recipe floating around Pinterest for that latte.

I'd love apple cider donuts... Fresh from an apple orchard bakery.
    I could also go for some eggo waffles and Thomas' English muffins.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"