Babies: 0 - 3 Months

I know I saw it...

where did I read on here about Karo syrup for constipation?  The past two days, my boy will grunt, arch his back, etc--- all the things he does when he poops-- but then I go to change him and it's one little pellet.  It's been that way the past 2 days, both times hes done his "pooping actions".... what can I do for constipation?  I know I read about Karo syrup SOMEWHERE on these boards...Lol
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I know I saw it...

• You should ask your pediatrican before giving your baby anything other than formula or breastmilk at this point. They may want you to try tummy massage, leg movements, or a little pear juice before you go to corn syrup.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Definitely check with your pedi first. My dd had the same problems when she was about 4 weeks. Everyone offered their advice and solutions but when I asked the pedi, she advised against all of them. The pedi suggested cycling her legs, a warm bath, a tummy massage, switching to soy formula, and/or inserting a rectal themometer and wiggling it around. The themometer worked for us! We also switched to formula for sensitive tummies which made a huge difference. Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
  • Loading the player...
  • It's on this board, further down. 
  • thank you everyone.  I am gonna call tomorrow.  It's not hard, it's just a very scant amount what he does get out, haha.  It's smooth--not seedy like it usually is.  I'll call tomorrow.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"