2nd Trimester

what on earth is MUD?

im seeing it written all over this board, what does it mean lol i'm serious i have no clue
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: what on earth is MUD?

• made up drama.
    Pregnancy Ticker Nathan Robert 12.18.08
  • Made up drama

so anytime you see a post that is just too ridiculous, it's more often MUD. Like the club foot post below for example is MUD - usually comes with bad grammar and poor spelling. 

TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Ohhhh lol I never knew what it was either!
  • When some one is bored enough to create an AE and tries to troll the boards for attention. MUD aka made up drama

Lets see one woman said she knew when her baby was concieved because she felt the egg and sperm meet

Another woman said she was bleeding out but didnt have health insurance so she was just going to beed into the toilet and have a funeral

ANOTHER woman said she knew her in utero twins were two different fathers... but had never been to a OB

So yeah... good times

photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLadyDelilah:

When some one is bored enough to create an AE and tries to troll the boards for attention. MUD aka made up drama

Lets see one woman said she knew when her baby was concieved because she felt the egg and sperm meet

Another woman said she was bleeding out but didnt have health insurance so she was just going to beed into the toilet and have a funeral

ANOTHER woman said she knew her in utero twins were two different fathers... but had never been to a OB

So yeah... good times

LMAO!! WHAT!?

TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • o ok thanks guys lol, i dont really get y ppl waste their time making crap like that up, but im new here and have already seen a few posts like that, cool people, cool
  • imagedaylights1:

Don't forget the woman who was afraid to have sex with her boyfriend because they were afraid he would get the baby pregnant.  

LMAO I FORGOT THAT! and you win you made me snort my tea

photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • andplusalso

Woman who thought it was OK for her BF to deliver her baby in a barn cause HE HAD DELIVERED CATTLE.

• imagedaylights1:

Don't forget the woman who was afraid to have sex with her boyfriend because they were afraid he would get the baby pregnant.  

dang it i always miss the good ones! wtf!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Surprise I know I'm new to the message boards, but I havent gotten the chance to see any of these stories.....Im really missing out!!!! lol

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLadyDelilah:
    imagedaylights1:

LMAO I FORGOT THAT! and you win you made me snort my tea

Hahaha I agree! This is the winner! 

IAmPregnant Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imagedaylights1:

Shut the front door!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageLadyDelilah:

andplusalso

Woman who thought it was OK for her BF to deliver her baby in a barn cause HE HAD DELIVERED CATTLE.

I remember that from my first foray into Bumpland!

MMMMEMMMMMOOORRRIIIEEEEESSSSS!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"