Dads & Dads-to-be

FB group interest

I know it has been brought up here before, but I realize I use facebook much more often (and now am part of my BMB group as well) - plus the fact that I see 15 or so topics on my first page in this forum that are women posting.  As more and more of these posts pop up, I find myself visiting this forum less and less.

I also feel a little better about sharing pictures in a group on FB, since only the group can see it.

so, is there interest in a FB group for the dads?  If so, I'll start up the group today.  Or am I already too late with this and we have one?

there are two motivations in sports, which is yours?

Re: FB group interest

• I'm not aware of a group as of yet... if there is one, I missed it.  If there is one created, I'd join.
  • okay.  I'll set up a closed group.  in order to join, you will have to be friends with an admin.  the easy way to start is just add me.  you can delete me after you join and still have access.  after facebook.com just add /bmckay22 and add me as a friend and I'll get this started.
  • Loading the player...
  • Unfortunately I value my internet anonymity too much to participate. I really need a fake FB account.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • imageLuckyDad:
    Unfortunately I value my internet anonymity too much to participate. I really need a fake FB account.

I would but I am just not on FB a lot and I probably wouldn't be active at all. It is easier for me to just post here and on Parenting throughout the day at work.

Sorry dudes. :( 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageRockyTopVols:

I would but I am just not on FB a lot and I probably wouldn't be active at all. It is easier for me to just post here and on Parenting throughout the day at work.

Sorry dudes. :( 

This... minus the posting on Parenting.  I just lurk there.

• I'm in. I'm sending you a request now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've added all requests so far.  if you're still interested, follow instructions in PP.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"