May 2013 Moms

NBR: Christmas Card Printing

Anyone know of a good place online to print Christmas cards where you can upload your own design? I ordered a digital design on Etsy and need to get them printed somewhere. I know Vistaprint does this but I am looking for something with a little nicer quality. TIA!
Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NBR: Christmas Card Printing

• I'm not sure if Shutterfly does this, but I would check there. Love that site for printing cards and images.

• Try snapfish, they are having 55% off the entire site until 12/2.  And thanks for reminding me that I need to get on top of ordering mine!! Wink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Cards and Pockets www.cardsandpockets.com We used them for all our wedding invitations, etc. For my best friend's baby shower this summer I purchased a design off Etsy and had them printed there as well. They are VERY reasonable!
  • Costco?

BFP#1 "Watermelon" born 3/2011
    BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#3 "Pineapple"  born 4/2013
    BFP#4 "Grapefruit" EDD 3/29/16
  • We used vistaprints for our Save the Date cards for the wedding and were very happy with the quality.  We did magnet prints :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • mpix - theyr'e the consumer arm of one of the pro labs I use.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMunchky:
    Try snapfish, they are having 55% off the entire site until 12/2.  And thanks for reminding me that I need to get on top of ordering mine!! Wink

The code CARDSFB will get you 60% off (although I'm not sure how long it is good for).

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMunchky:
    Try snapfish, they are having 55% off the entire site until 12/2.  And thanks for reminding me that I need to get on top of ordering mine!! Wink

If you want to make cards, the code CARDSFB will get you 60% off at Snapfish (although I'm not sure how long it is good for).

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We have used Tinyprints for the last four years of Christmas cards. I love them.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"