March 2013 Moms

Small but fun milestone...

DH got to feel a kick for the first time tonight!!  So exciting!  He was so sweet - absolutely thrilled.  He was extra happy because he had been talking to the baby, so it felt like baby was responding to his voice.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Small but fun milestone...

• That's awesome! Mine is dying to but LO keeps being coy for him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine looks like a crazy person talking to the baby all the time, but I guess it's paying off, haha.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • That's really sweet
  • Ahhh..that's awesome!!  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yay congratulations!!
    imageimage
    Me: 30, DH: 33 Married 8/3/08
    BFP 7/16/2012 (8th cycle), EDD 3/27/2012, Delivered 3/24/2013 - IT'S A BOY!
  • That's so sweet!! :) I feel like my LO's kicks aren't strong enough yet so my DH hasn't felt them yet... Hopefully soon :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • That's great!! Every time I feel a big kick and tell DH to put his hand on my stomach, the baby stops moving completely. Until he takes his hand away, then it starts up again. DH jokingly says baby already knows to obey Daddy, but I really think he's sad he still hasn't felt it :(
  • It's so great! My wife has been able to feel our little guy for a few weeks now, though only sporadically. It's best when I'm lying down in the morning when he is particularly active!
  • We have had the best luck with DH feeling the baby after what we call "story time" (we are starting early). DH lays down next to me with his head close to my belly and reads out loud to my belly, i know it sounds a little nuts  but it works, our little guy responseds by moving and kicking
  • imageshellmh:
    That's great!! Every time I feel a big kick and tell DH to put his hand on my stomach, the baby stops moving completely. Until he takes his hand away, then it starts up again. DH jokingly says baby already knows to obey Daddy, but I really think he's sad he still hasn't felt it :(

Ditto!  Mine little one will be tumbling away like its trying out for a gymnastics team and as soon as my husband puts in had there, everything goes still.  I've tried putting my hand and she/he still kicks!  But not for his hand.  BUT...whenever my husband plays his instruments, baby goes crazy.  Other people have come over and played and baby doesn't move, but my hubby plays on any of his (traditional African instruments) and baby is dancing up a storm! 

Moya wanga u nhoxile!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"