2nd Trimester

Doctor?s Visit ?

Today's appointment ... saw OB-GYN for 16 week check-up. All is looking good. Strong HB at 168 bpm. Scheduled 20 week appointment/ultrasound day after Christmas!

This morning ...

"16 Weeks" 

Re: Doctor?s Visit ?

• Does sound like a strong heart beat!

At U/S are you or are you not?

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Is this Carmen Electra's stomach, too? If it's yours, uh, you look great for having four babies.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMotherMayEye:
    Is this Carmen Electra's stomach, too? If it's yours, uh, you look great for having four babies.

do ppl still take this person seriously?? she's trollin' y'all!

TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • imageRussianMommy:

imageMotherMayEye:
    Is this Carmen Electra's stomach, too? If it's yours, uh, you look great for having four babies.

do ppl still take this person seriously?? she's trollin' y'all!

I wouldn't have asked if it was Carmen Electra's stomach if I was taking her seriously. Guess I need to work on my snark.

• You should get to the gym. You're a little flabby for 16 weeks.

Layne-May 6, 2013

Callie-February 14, 2011

• imageBoatsNHoes:
    You should get to the gym. You're a little flabby for 16 weeks.

Yes 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• image8Laura9:

Does sound like a strong heart beat!

At U/S are you or are you not?

Thanks my doctor is pleased and yes at that U/S I am finding out ...

• imageMotherMayEye:

It most assuredly - is not! Thank you too for thinking I look great - the reason is those four boys keep me that way!

• imageoliversmom03:
    Congrats

Thank you 

• imageBliss+Berry:
    Way to go.  No, not really.  Do you ever post anything not annoying or creepy as ?

What is annoying or creepy about being 16 weeks and having a good check-up! I wonder? 

• imageHK2mom4:

imageBliss+Berry:
    Way to go.  No, not really.  Do you ever post anything not annoying or creepy as ?

What is annoying or creepy about being 16 weeks and having a good check-up! I wonder? 

It's possible that she thinks it's weird that you continue to post pictures of random body parts...some of which really belong to celebrities...

Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Is this person real? I kind of feel like it's a big fat guy with dirty underwear and missing teeth living in his moms basement. 

IAmPregnant Ticker

• imageBliss+Berry:

imagekimmarie1105:
    Is this person real? I kind of feel like it's a big fat guy with dirty underwear and missing teeth living in his moms basement. 

+1 

Yes

I would just love to see a full length photo of our lovely friend.  

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"