3rd Trimester

Full Moon tonight!

Anyone else hoping the full moon tonight helps us along? My DH us convinced I will go into labor tonight lol.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Full Moon tonight!

• I'm hoping!

• I'm hoping on behalf of my sister! She's ready to have her second son out.
  • Loading the player...
  • I had my last one on a full moon...but it's too early for me this time, I'm not quite 37 weeks. Here's hoping for all you full term ladies! Up your odds with spicy food and booty calls!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Things can change quickly sometimes :)  Hoping it works for all of us!  At the OB on Monday I was 1 cm and he could feel baby's head. 

• I sure hope so!!! We are hoping to meet our son soon!
  • My EDD is next Friday, so maybe? A guy I work with is ready to put money on me going today. Earlier, a student made me laugh so hard I had a BH, and he told the kid to keep making me laugh so I would go into labor!! Joking, of course.
  • I hope so!!!! My dh is very convinced he is coming! I am going to up my odds by walking and sexy time. Fingers crossed and prayers goin up!!
  • God I hope so, DH and I had sex last night and I feel totally robbed that it did not result in me going into labor! Hoping the full moon can do what booty call didn't while I drink some raspberry tea!
  • Last full moon I ended up in L&D with contractions for 8hrs straight so hoping for an uneventful night tonight.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

• It doesn't seem like the full moon is doing anything for me tonight, haha.
  • I'm hoping so. Due on Sat but I've been having contractions off and on since yesterday. This starting and stopping thing is for the birds!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm so hopeful, but no signs of anything so far : I may be stuck playing the waiting game a few more days.
  • When I was in L&D earlier today they were packed! They said it only ever gets like that on a full moon. Last time I was there having DS I was the only person to deliver that day, there was a few others with early labor, but none actually delivered.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"