March 2013 Moms

Am I nuts??

So I don't know if I am imagining it but I swear that when I use the iPad lo moves around quite a bit more. Could it be somehow related to the electronics? Anyone else experience anything similar or am I just going nuts?? :

Re: Am I nuts??

• No definitely not crazy, but maybe it's just the position that you're in while using the ipad? I seem to notice LO moving around a lot more in certain positions. Also, possible that LO is already on a little bit of a schedule and his/her active times just happen to coincide with your ipad time. My LO seems to love the morning, and I always feel him dancing around right after I wake up in the AM.

BabyFruit Ticker Follow my baby story at: http://www.nycitified.blogspot.com/
  • My LO goes nuts when I'm on my laptop. If I have it in my belly she kicks like crazy. I always thought it was the heat it let off but who knows!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.
  • Loading the player...
  • LO is already reaching for the expensive toys Smile
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I noticed the same thing when I am using my Kindle Fire. Not sure if it's a coincidence or not.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I noticed that too but it's always when I'm watching something. I guess she is listening. Same thing when hubby and I are talking in bed she gets very excited but stops moving every time he stops talking....
  • My babe kicks more when my laptop is on my belly too.  Probably telling me to stop looking a TheBump posts and get back to working!
    Moya wanga u nhoxile!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"