September 2012 Moms

AW: It's my first wedding anniversary:)

I've never AW before, but I'm bored and lonely, talking to a little boy who doesn't talk back!

It's our first wedding anniversary.  Never thought I'd have a two month old, but I love it! Anyone else decide to start trying much sooner than they ever thought they would??

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

*E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: AW: It's my first wedding anniversary:)

• What a pretty ceremony! You look gorgeous!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • congrats! That photo is gorgeous!
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats! That is so exciting! Enjoy your day and all the memories of your wonderful day! 

We weren't trying but she is the best surprise ever, so I guess you could say if happened sooner than we expected!

• Congrats! 

We didn't plan it that way, but we had a 2.5 month old for our 1st anniversary. I was "infertile" so we weren't as careful as we should have been. We legit have a honeymoon baby. We didn't wait til we were married for sex..it just worked out that way. 

Gorgeous wedding photo, btw. 

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Happy Anniversary!!

IUI#3 brought us our dragon baby Z

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTCAL January 2015 Siggy Challenge: Animal Snow Interactions 

• What a beautiful picture! Congratulations! We got married last August and got our surprise BFP exactly 5 months to the day we were married. We weren't trying but we weren't preventing either.

• So pretty. Reminds me of something from Phantom of the Opera :]
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Happy Anniversary

DD 1 was born 38 weeks after our wedding... We were going to start trying right away but did not expect to get pregnant first shot out the gate either.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congratulations! No, we waited a while. Had DD a few months before our third and this August will be our fifth.
  • Beautiful wedding pic!

We waited over four years to start trying...and I'm glad we did because I think we needed the time!  Most people aren't as gunshy as we were, though :) 

• Beautiful photo!
    We waited just over a year to start trying and DS arrived just in time for our 2 year anniversary! We would have started sooner but I wanted to wait until I was a little more settled in my job.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Love the pic....happy anniversary!! We celebrated 3 years a month before DS was born, but we had some things we wanted to do as a married couple before having kids.
  • Happy Anniversary! Your picture is gorgeous. We didn't get married yet, (my groomzilla is hell bent on getting married on 12-12-12). We've been engaged for 4 years and planned on waiting until we were married to have a baby. After I miscarried my doc said it was now or never so we had Mason. I hope you have a wonderful anniversary!
  • We had discussed "trying" in the spring of this year, but we ended up pregnant in December of last year instead. We had our first wedding anniversary two weeks after LO arrived and wouldn't want it any other way!
     Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Beautiful picture! Happy Anniversary!!
                         Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Happy anniversary!
    We got married in Jamica, and came home to a BFP.
  • Happy anniversary! Eventful year for you :)
    Not in TX any more! - Central PA
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Thanks so much ladies! It's fun to hear when others started TTC and which LO's popped up as a fun little surprise!
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• We were going to have the TTC conversation after I finished grad school. I graduated in May, you do the math Stick out tongue definitely a surprise, but a much loved one!

We had our 4th anniversary in May.
    Little B 9.20.12
  • Happy anniversary!! Beautiful photo!
  • yes we got married september 10, 2011 and i had a baby boy on September 11, 2012 we wanted to wait for about 2 years but this little guy didnt want to wait! i went into labor on our 1 year wedding anniversary....best gift ever!
  • DH and I got married October 29, 2011. We decided to start TTC after my LMP in mid-December and got pregnant in the first try. Never anticipated it happening so quickly!

Happy Anniversary! 

2.0 is on the way! EDD: 2/24/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • That is a beautiful picture. Congratulations.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"