March 2013 Moms

How old am I?

Has anyone else gotten gray hair with their pregnancy? This is my first, and I swear I found three more grays this morning. Another joy of pregnancy?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: How old am I?

• I've definitely been getting them.  It's so depressing!

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I've been getting them too. C'mon ladies, they're not gray hairs, they're blonde. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I was wondering this as well...I've noticed a lot more...um...highlights...too!!
  • imageoliversmom03:
    I've been getting them too. C'mon ladies, they're not gray hairs, they're blonde. 

Haha.. this is exactly what DH said the other night when I showed him a grey hair. I laughed pretty hard, because he was dead serious (I have dark brown hair).  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hopefully the gray hairs are the ones that fall out after pregnancy, when our hair loses all it's fullness! haha.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • No, and honestly I'm in denial that I will ever get gray hair, lol.
  • Now I am analyzing my hairs in the mirror. I'm gonna dye it today since DH comes home on friday. It's getting bad. 
  • I have had short little grays.  So sad.  One of my students saw it and I said it was blond and their response, "No Mrs.___, its a gray".  Thanks for the support kid!

Also, where is this voluminous hair we are supposed to be getting???  I swear mine falls out more than it used to every time I'm in the shower! 

Moya wanga u nhoxile!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"