March 2013 Moms
Options

Music

Will the baby react to music that is being played if she likes it? 
I'm 24 weeks along

Re: Music

• Options
    Yes, DS1 used to kick and move a lot when we played music and he liked it. It was so cool to feel. :)
    Alexander 03/13/2008 Jace 03/20/2013 

• Options
    I'm 22 weeks pregnant and let her listen to some Christmas music the other day. They can hear it at this point, she always starts to move around. Just keep the volume low, I use headphones to let her listen to music.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    2nd child loved music and would just dance in there. David Bowie was her fave! 
  • Options
    I played some Mozart for LO with headphones on my belly. I think she was sleeping, but when the music started she was very active and started kicking.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I am going to have to do this with Christmas music. I just got the new Lady Antebellum Christmas CD....might have to see how LO likes it! 
    May PAL Siggy Challenge - Mom Humor
    TTC Since June 2009 
    BFP #1 - 1/15/12, EDD 9/21/12, Missed M/C - 2/10/12 - I miss you Sapphire!

BFP #2 - 7/1/12 - Met my lucky charm Alexandra on 3-16-13!!!

image image image 
    AL always welcome! 

• Options
    I recently read an article that said there is no way to know if baby really does like the music or not.  They might be kicking because they don't like it.  That actually makes more sense to me since I feel the baby kick more when I'm uncomfortable from gas, food, or pain...but, having a husband who is a musician, I prefer to believe that all those kicks baby gives me when daddy plays his balafone and congas is because there is a dance party going on in my belly!
    Moya wanga u nhoxile!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"