March 2013 Moms
Options

Strange dreams lately???

I have a very odd dream last night.

In the dream I had just given birth to Kenan and he was not even 24 hours old and the hospital had sent us home already (should have been my first clue this was a dream!) and I had only gotten him to eat ONCE at this point (I am planning on totally breast feeding so this causeed me to freak)! When I get out of the car one of our family friends comes up and takes him from me and goes into the house (trying to be helpful), which made me freak out because I wanted to try to feed him again. So I had to hunt her down, and the only reason I found her is because Kenan was screaming because he was SO hungry. When I found her she told me that she couldn't get him to stop crying, I informed her in a calm but very annoied and stressed out way it was because he was straving! When I got him to lach on I relaxed and woke up.....I then checked my belly to make sure i was still pregnant and didn't need to get up and feed him, LOL!

When I told my husband he just smiled and huged me, my mother laugh a little and said it was normal and actually kind of funny (I am the third of 4 and she breast feed us all).

I also remember my friends have very odd dream, one gave birth to a littler of puppies in one of her dreams. Smile

So what odd dreams have you ladies had lately??

Re: Strange dreams lately???

• Options
    I had super weird dreams last night. I can't really remember them but they were WEIRD!
  • Options
    I had a dream where I named our baby Mojo Circle Crime Inspector.  :-/  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    In real life, my husband and I went to high school together (mind you, we graduated 10 years ago). In my dream, our high school called to let us know that they were audited and everyone that had graduated in the past 10 years had to come back and do 3 more classes or our diplomas would be illegitimate and because we didn't have high school degrees, our bachelors and masters degrees were no longer valid as well. I had to wake my hubs up to make sure we didn't really get that phone call!
  • Options

Perfect timing because I had the creepiest dream ever last night. I woke up at 2:30am and had to stay up for awhile to calm myself down.  I will not go into major detail in the dream because, my god, it was seriously messed up.

The dream was in an old run down house where two orphaned kids were living in squalor.  Both kids had mental disabilities and were seeing people that were not actually there.  There had been a recent massacre in the house and the bodies were in the upstairs level decomposing so the kids lived downstairs. When I woke up a police officer was taking the kids out of the  house.*end dream*

So looking back I know the concept of seeing people that were not there was from an episode of "Eureka" we watched last night.  The massacre idea is from when I was a student at Virginia Tech and living through that experience again is one of my biggest fears (and a recurring theme in my infrequent nightmares). 

I have had a few strange  dreams lately but that one  last night was a whopperCrying

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageKota26:

Perfect timing because I had the creepiest dream ever last night. I woke up at 2:30am and had to stay up for awhile to calm myself down.  I will not go into major detail in the dream because, my god, it was seriously messed up.

The dream was in an old run down house where two orphaned kids were living in squalor.  Both kids had mental disabilities and were seeing people that were not actually there.  There had been a recent massacre in the house and the bodies were in the upstairs level decomposing so the kids lived downstairs. When I woke up a police officer was taking the kids out of the  house.*end dream*

So looking back I know the concept of seeing people that were not there was from an episode of "Eureka" we watched last night.  The massacre idea is from when I was a student at Virginia Tech and living through that experience again is one of my biggest fears (and a recurring theme in my infrequent nightmares). 

I have had a few strange  dreams lately but that one  last night was a whopperCrying

Oh my goodness! that is upsetting! I would have had to wake up to calm down as well!
  • Options
    I had a dream last night that the power went out and everyone was trying to kill each other (Like the show Revolution). To make it worse we were all transferred to Oakland...where there are lots of scary people! And then for some reason I was randomly trying to buy PJ pants...which is funny because it's a dilemma I am having now because I am outgrowing all of mine.
    Our little angels went to Heaven very early: 1/2012, 2/2012, 3/2012. "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord". BFP 7/12/12- EDD March 26,2013 BabyName Ticker
  • Options

Oh gawd!  I have been having really weird dreams.  They remind me of when I was in the Peace Corps and we had to take anit-malarial meds that made us have really vivid and strange dreams.

Recently, one of the dreams was about my grandma dying so I woke up and called my mom to make sure she was still alive!  Another was that I slept through work and when I woke up I panicked thinking I really had.  usually, in each of the dreams there are really confusing but realistic things that make me wake up stressed out.  Or...the worst is when I am trying to wake myself up and succeed, only to find out I am still dreaming and only dreamed I woke myself up! Ugh!

Moya wanga u nhoxile!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"