April 2013 Moms
Options

How many pillows do you sleep with?

I do not own one of these specialty pillows you all talk about lol.  I sleep with 4-5.  1-2 under my head one over one between my knees and one agains my back!  Love having my own little "nest."
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How many pillows do you sleep with?

• Options
    Before I got my Snoogle, I had two under my head, one to hug, and one between my legs. Now I have my Snoogle, plus one extra pillow under my head. So much easier!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

BFP #1: 5/10/12; 5/22/12: pregnancy deemed not viable (probably CP)
    BFP #2: 8/2/12; Due date: 4/14/13, DD born 4/5/2013
    BFP #3: 11/2/14, Due date: 7/7/15
  • Options
    Only 2, the same 2 I have always slept with.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Surprisingly, just one. By this time with DD, I was sleeping with a Snoogle and two illows!

• Options
    The two under my head (my normal pillows) and a small Boppie wedge that I occasionally use to support my stomach when I'm on my side. Most of the time I don't use it but once in a while I need it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I sleep with my snoogle to my left and a regular pillow to my right.  I just got comfortable using the snoogle.  I drove me a liitle nuts for the first few weeks.
    image BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    3-4. One at my head, I hug one, another between my legs, and sometimes I put one behind my back. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I've been having a lot of neck tensino lately so I've struggled with figuring out how to best sleep.  I am the most comfortable on my back, with 1-2 pillows, but lately I've found that f they are stacked even SLIGHTLY too high, I wake up with an insanely stiff neck that bothers me for the next day or two.

If I sleep on my side, my boppy maternity pillow was great at first, but now it isn't comfortable anymore, for the same neck reasons.

Honestly, flat on my back with a very thin or NO pillow is what makes my neck feel best, and if I have a tension headache, I have to use a neck roll pillow behind my neck.

Boo.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Snoogle behind me, body pillow in front of me, and regular pillow under my head with the Snoogle.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    1 under my head
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

One snoogle which takes care of everything. I can't sleep without out it since around 17w. So comfy in all the right places! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    2-3 king size pillows.  Usually on under my head and being held in my arms, one between knees, and one behind me.  When I get to sleep with DH -- I work nights so half the time I'm sleeping alone during the day -- I use him instead of a pillow behind me.  I also occasionally use my giant dog as a back or front pillow. :o)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options

I sleep with 3, the same 3 I slept with prior to pregnancy.  Two go under my head, and I hug one.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    4. Two under my head, one wedge so I don't wrench my lower back while sleeping on my side and a body pillow to throw an arm or leg over. This pregnancy as me sleeping wild. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"