April 2013 Moms

Boobs still sore at 20 weeks??

My boobs are still extremely sore and I am 20 weeks.  It kinda feels like when my milk came in with my daughter. I feel like they are the size of my head and if they get any bigger I'm going to have to start sowing bras together, lol.  Is this normal for them to be so sore? I thought I was supposed to get some sort of relief in the second trimester.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Boobs still sore at 20 weeks??

• Mine aren't as bad as first tri but if I go braless for even an hour (even to sleep) they KILL me.   So I wear genie bras anytime I'm not in a regular bra.   

• Ok, maybe that's my problem.  I need to stop taking off my bra at night.  I thought going braless would help, lol.

• Loading the player...
  • I'll be 22 weeks on Thursday and mine JUST stopped being sore over the past couple of weeks.  I did NOT get any second-tri relief until probably 20 weeks. 

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hot showers seem to help, sometimes mine will feel rock hard, and be SO sore. First thing in the morning, or after a shower they don't feel as huge... Although, I have tiny boobies so it does feel much better without a bra on. I can never wait til I change at night and the bra comes off! It doesn't come off til I'm almost in bed, though, otherwise my nipples (which have been standing at attention for the past 3 months) might poke someone's eye out..
    OMG too many tickers...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • It can be normal. Not every mom has that experience but my whole family does. (we're dairy cows.) I was sore right up until birth and I had to pump often after because to me honest I produced enough milk to feed twins easily. You may just be a milkier mama but if your worried I would ask your doctor. 
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimageimage
  • Yep, mine are still sore . . . especially when DS kicks or hits them :)
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"