Baby Names

Need Name Suggestion for Baby Boy #3

I have two sons already, Cameron and Colin.  Our third boy is due in March.  We have started a trend with the "C" names (wish we hadn't, but really have a difficult time picking names we like!), but don't necessarily need to stay with it.

Any suggestions?  We have Corbin and Chandler as options so far... 

Re: Need Name Suggestion for Baby Boy #3

• Caden

Caleb

Conner

Corey

Colby

Casey 

Carson

Cason

Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Love: March 2010  Marriage: July 2013  Debt Free: October 2014  TTC: April 2015
     BFP: April 10, 2016 EDD: December 19, 2016 Team Blue!
    Oscar born November 20, 2016 at 35w6d

• My favorite C names are Calvin, Caleb, Connor and Carter
  • Loading the player...
  • My sons name is also Cameron, love it! I like Corbin. From the list above I love Casey, Caleb.
  • My boy choice was Benjamin...I know it isn't a c name.
  • Personally, I'd stay away from a "C" name and use another name that ends in "n" as a way to round out your sibset, i.e., Nathan, Ryan. If you go with "C," however, I wouldn't have it end in "n," i.e., Cole. I like when sibsets complement one another, but aren't too matchy.

ETA: One "C" name that I like b/c it has a different vibe than your other boys' names is Chase. It's a GP of mine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I vote Chandler. I like it, and its still a "C" but different sound. But if you're open to suggestions, I like Connor and Clayton. Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Clark

Connor

Charlie

Caleb

Colten

Cory

Carl

Christopher

Carter

Casper

Chase

Cedric

Cole

Clayton

Clint

Curtis

• LOVE Corbin.

Also like Colby.

And Camden (but I know a lot of people don't).

One of my best guy friends as a kid was named Carollan, nn Carl. He got some teasing in elementary school as not everyone knew how to pronounce it. I remember a teacher once calling him "Carol Ann" (his mom's name is Carol). But he was a tough cookie and dealt with it well. I'll always have a soft spot for that name because it belonged to someone I cared about a lot.

Happily married to my Snorkelbutt - 07/31/10

BFP #1 09/02/11  M/C 09/12/11 8w6days
    BFP #2 07/18/12 Baby S born on his EDD 03/23/13

SS - age 12...SD - age 8...DS - 13 mos.
  • I really love the names Cohen and Cooper.

If you do decide to stick with C names, I'd make sure that the first syllable sounds different for each name. You already have -a (Cameron) and -ah (Colin), so I'd go with an -oh, -aye, -eh, -ee, -oo, -uh, etc. sound.

• Cormac

Caleb

Calvin

Carter

Charles

Christopher

Casey 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blogging about boobs, babies, bed lust & everything in between since 2007.
  • I think Caleb is great! with chandler I immediately thing of chandler bing, but that's not a bad thing!
    trying for #1 since May 2012... we're adopting! bringing home baby boy in january 2015!

photo tacos.gif
    Texas forever. 
  • I know a Camden
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I love Chandler...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I strongly prefer Chandler to Corbin, but I would actually probably steer away from 'C' names. Names I think fit well with your sons' are Evan, Reid, Nicholas, James, Kelly, Lucas, and Gavin.

• I like Corbin.

Colton, Caleb, Carter, Callum, and Connor

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Carter, Carlton (Carl for nickname), Charlton  

• imageguilletskichuk:

LOVE Corbin.

Also like Colby.

One of my best guy friends as a kid was named Carollan, nn Carl. He got some teasing in elementary school as not everyone knew how to pronounce it. I remember a teacher once calling him "Carol Ann" (his mom's name is Carol). But he was a tough cookie and dealt with it well. I'll always have a soft spot for that name because it belonged to someone I cared about a lot.

I'm just curious- how is Carollan pronounced? I would have said carol-Ann also. I've never heard this name. 

Waiting for #3!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I love Cohen, Cullen, and Corbin. The same happened to us with our two boys. We have Gavin and Grant. Not because we wanted to stick with the letter G, but bc those were the names we loved the most!
  • We are sort of in the same boat. DS1 is Chase and we just happened to like the name Cole for DS2.  I don't mind the 2 C's because they do have different sounds.  I just told DH the other day that I'm really loving the name Cam if we have a 3rd boy. Again, I never would have wanted or planned for 3 names that all start the same but that's how it turned out. So there a couple C suggestions for you! We also have a friend who just named their son Callan which I love too. GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageGuillerma:
    imageguilletskichuk:

LOVE Corbin.

Also like Colby.

I'm just curious- how is Carollan pronounced? I would have said carol-Ann also. I've never heard this name. 

Car-ol-lan...short a sound

Happily married to my Snorkelbutt - 07/31/10

BFP #1 09/02/11  M/C 09/12/11 8w6days
    BFP #2 07/18/12 Baby S born on his EDD 03/23/13

SS - age 12...SD - age 8...DS - 13 mos.
  • I really like the name Colten but it's my nephews name so I cant use it!
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimageimage
  • I love Corbin, but I don't really like. Chandler.  Collin is another good option.
    DX: Hashimoto's - August 2012

Me:30 / DH: 31

BFP#1 after 15 cycles on 12/1/2013 EDD 8/7/2014

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"