Eco-Friendly Family

Little Green Pouch?

Hi, 

I was posting on the toddler 12-24 board about Little Green Pouches being back in stock and I saw that there was an Eco-Friendly Family board, which I didn't even know, so I figured I'd post it here, too.  Anyway, I just ordered a set. I hope they work! I've been looking around for something like this and they seem to be a good price. Does anyone else use another kind or another brand that you think is better? (BTW, these are like the "ella's organics" squeeze pouches but I wanted to make my own purees for him to bring to daycare.) They are $14.99 for 4 of them and they SAY they're dishwasher safe... Here's the link:

https://www.littlegreenpouch.com/collections/shop-online/products/little-green-pouch-4-pack-1

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...

Re: Little Green Pouch?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"