2nd Trimester
Options

Would you register for this?

I can't decide whether or not it is okay to register for this diaper bag. I know diaper bags are a normal item to see but I just feel like it is too expensive. I don't expect anyone to buy it for me and I am not sure I will get it but I do want to be able to use my completion coupon on it. Also I am thinking if I get gift cards I might want to buy it. I know some might think it is a waste of money but I think it will last a long time and we plan on having another baby and....it is so pretty. Embarrassed

WDTY - should I put it on the registry or would that be gift grabby?

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Would you register for this?

• Options

I got a petunia pickle bottom boxy backpack too- it is so cute!!!!!!!!!  I didn't put it on my registry cuz my mom bought it for me but I don't see any reason why u can't as long as you have a good price range of items.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't see why not either. Sometimes people get together to purchase a more expensive item. Smile
    imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mother to DD, born sleeping on 9/28/11, and DS, born 3/12/13, 5lbs 13oz, 19in
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSarahBBowers:

I got a petunia pickle bottom boxy backpack too- it is so cute!!!!!!!!!  I didn't put it on my registry cuz my mom bought it for me but I don't see any reason why u can't as long as you have a good price range of items.

Lucky you! =) The one I want has the new magnet closure. Which print did you get?

• Options

imagemrssoprano:
    I don't see why not either. Sometimes people get together to purchase a more expensive item. Smile

True - thanks!

• Options
    imagemrssoprano:
    I don't see why not either. Sometimes people get together to purchase a more expensive item. [:]

This. And if folks think its too expensive they just won't buy it, but like u said u get the completion discount.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    You could always add it to the registry after your shower.  Then you could still use the completion coupon towards it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm mobile so can't see what your talking about but from pp think your talking about a 150 to 200 dollar diaper bag. I say put it on there. If its to much for some people then they won't buy it but some people like to go in on large ticket items and those diaper bags rock! I have the boxy backpack and love it!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Put it on!!! If someone thinks it's too expensive, she simply won't buy it. Just make sure you have lots of less expensive items, too!
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options
    I see no issue with it if you want it. I don't think 200 dollars for a diaper bag is off at all. You will use it a ton. Mine is a 400 dollar bag I got on Gilt for about 70 percent off.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I registered for this exact diaper bag and I got it!! I was superised! Cant wait to use it! Like PP said whats the hurt, if someone wants to get it for you they will :) Hope you get it!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Nope.  Still using the diaper bag we got for DD#2, and it was about $50 and is still in great shape.  I would never register for, request, purchase, or want an item that overpriced.  A diaper bag has no need to ever cost more than $100.  Put the other $110 towards the kids' college if you have the money to burn.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Super cute! Put it on your registry just in case and if not like you said you can get it with gift cards and your coupon! Go for it momma! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagefirefly2013:
    imageSarahBBowers:

Lucky you! =) The one I want has the new magnet closure. Which print did you get?

I got the "Bavarian Bliss" one.  I hope someone buys yours for you!! :)

• Options
    I added it to my registry with DD because as friend raved about it. A few ladies went in on it together, so I was really blessed. Seriously, I love my PPB boxy backpack!!
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"