International Bumpies
Options

Canadian intro

Hi!  I just discovered this board and thought I'd introduce myself.  I am 30 years old and I live in Alberta.  My maternity leave is almost up and I'm starting to get nervous about going back to work.  I am a sign language interpreter for the school board and I love my job but I'm not looking forward to leaving my LO at her day home.

Anyways, I hope to get to know some other Canadian moms out there!  

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Canadian intro

• Options

Hello :)

I'm a SAHM to 3 LOs, also in Alberta.  

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome!  I grew up in Toronto, moved to Winnipeg, and am now down in New Zealand.  Miss Canada like you wouldn't believe, and I can't wait to get back!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hai! Another Alberta mommy! I'm also a working mom, I feel you on transitioning back go work. Good luck!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!  It's nice to see so many Canucks on TB.
  • Options

Waving Hello from Ontario (Burlington/Toronto)! :)

• Options

Waving hello from Ottawa! 

I grew up in Winnipeg, then lived in Calgary and am now in Ottawa.

AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Hiiii from Hamilton, Ont!

Canadian Bumpie - Texas bound
    DS #1 [S-5]
    3 Step Daughters [A-8] [E-6] [I-4]
    Baby #2 09/10/2017 
    It's a BOY! 
    Babywearer&EBF
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Hi from James Bay Quebec :) (originally from Ontario but currently teaching in the far north for the last 3 years)
    BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
    BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
    Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~
  • Options
    Hello from Southern Alberta! Originally from Ontario, but we moved to AB last year.
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageStef1210:
    Hello from Southern Alberta! Originally from Ontario, but we moved to AB last year.
    Yay, another transplant! Are you closer to cowtown or the windy city to the south?
  • Options

imageBluenoser4ever:
    Another mama living in AB. I'm in Calgary.

Me too!  It's so nice to talk to other Canadian moms!  Nice to know there are others in Calgary as well. 

• Options
    I'm from Ontario but in Scotland now. I miss Canada so much.  I hope going back to work goes smoothly for you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicPhotobucket
  • Options
    Hello from Grand Manan NB
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageWinterBenson:
    Hello from Grand Manan NB

AH! I am in Moncton on you are the first person from NB I have seen here bsides myself!

OP- Hello and good luck returning to work! I found it very hard at first but you'll find a routine!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersimage
  • Options
    hellllooo from a very rainy vancouver island!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Obviously an older thread but just wanted to touch base with other canadian moms.
    I'm in toronto but have been in thunder bay, oromocto nb, edmonton ab and returned to toronto last year.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"