2nd Trimester

anybody good at reading u/s? M or F??

I thought i'd post my most recent u/s pictures.. taken a little past 13 weeks. Can anybody guess the gender?? We're team green, but I wouldn't mind guesses :)

Siggy Challenge- Valentines Day FAIL Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker

Re: anybody good at reading u/s? M or F??

• There's not a chance anybody could tell from those photos. :)
    It was a rough road, but Arlo Daniel was born April 1, 2013—and our second rainbow is due October 12, 2014.
  • darn :( o well lol
    Siggy Challenge- Valentines Day FAIL Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • At 13 weeks, the sexual organs still look pretty much the same as well. A highly trained tech with great equipment may be able to venture a guess, but for a good chunk, at that point it's just a guess. The nice thing is, you have 6-7 weeks to decide if you want to find out at your A/S!
  • Too early to tell...
  • yeah, give it another month (hard, i know) and you should see something!
    image image image BabyFetus Ticker
  • to early to tell but you also need a clear shot of in between the legs to tell

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imagemhickey426:
    to early to tell but you also need a clear shot of in between the legs to tell

Right. I couldn't tell what we were working with from our profile shots, but as soon as we got the between-the-legs shot, holy BOY.  

It was a rough road, but Arlo Daniel was born April 1, 2013—and our second rainbow is due October 12, 2014.
  • Sounds like you don't really want to be team green! I agree with PP, those pics are not enough to tell, and also it's too early. You could try placental position, supposedly with 98 percent accuracy in a study that followed this if the placenta is on your left its a girl, right it's a boy.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• imagerm2013:
    Sounds like you don't really want to be team green! I agree with PP, those pics are not enough to tell, and also it's too early. You could try placental position, supposedly with 98 percent accuracy in a study that followed this if the placenta is on your left its a girl, right it's a boy.

I've never heard of this. How do you tell which side the placenta is on?

BabyFruit TickerLilypie Third Birthday tickers "You don't marry someone you can live with, you marry the one person you can't live without."
  • If you could see see between the legs. Two dots means a girl, if it was a boy it would be very noticeable. by 23 weeks the dots would form one line.
  • none of those are a potty shot so we couldn't guess at all...
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • When I was pregnant with DD, they said a girl would show what is called a cheeseburger sign (Very strange)..Two lines with something in the middle? I had a couple of ultrasounds and I had an anterior placenta so it was hard to see her at times but I think I might have been 24 weeks when they saw the cheeseburger sign. 

Cheryl (26) Andy (25) Married 1 year as of 8-17-13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"