Pregnant after a Loss

PgAL moment

I have been going crazy waiting for my first ultrasound to come so I could see how far along I am and make sure their is a heartbeat...but now that it is tomorrow I am so nervous thinking about the what ifs...need a kind word PLEASE
3 year old son Married 09/03/2011 TTC 02/2012 BFP 05/2012 M/C 06/2012 BFP 10/2012 Stick baby stick!

Re: PgAL moment

• Sending lots and lots of good thoughts!  I hope you have a great u/s tomorrow!

Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Hang in there! You can do it!
    imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
    baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • breathe. I can only imagine! try to relax.

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I can't say anything to ease your PgAL mind, but I can tell you that you have every right to be scared... it's nerve wracking! But if you haven't had any reason to be nervous, try not to let it get to you. Try and enjoy the moment of what will more likely than not be a perfect u/s!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 1 - March 26, 2012, MMC discovered May 21, 2012
    BFP 2 - October 30, 2012, Rainbow Baby Boy born July 14, 2013
    TTC no sooner than November 2014
  • I hope you have an awesome u/s tomorrow! I know I had a full meltdown the night before my NT scan. It's ok to have all of those feelings but I hope your fears ease after your visit! 
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't know that I can say anything to put your mind at ease, but I will certainly send good thoughts your way that you have a great u/s!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"