1st Trimester

embarresed but asking anyway

Embarrassed

Ok, so I have read a few post on here about when you get around 11 weeks...developing a discharge? Can anyway kinda, explain this to me...color? amount??

3 year old son Married 09/03/2011 TTC 02/2012 BFP 05/2012 M/C 06/2012 BFP 10/2012 Stick baby stick!

Re: embarresed but asking anyway

• Im 9 weeks so it might be different of you....i dunno. But ive been getting a white discharge, no odor. Not sure if that helps. Ive heard on here a few times of a "snail trail" haha. thought it was pretty funny when i read that. But other colors are not good and could be a since of infection.

• Ranges from creamy to clear, there's quite a bit, and panty liners (or a spare pair of undies hidden in your bag) are your friend Wink Later on in the pregnancy you might experience 'snissing' so it's good to have those things anyhow. Good luck! 
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I've had this discharge for a couple of weeks already, if it comes at 11 and some get it at 9, is it odd that it showed up for me at 5?
    BabyFetus Ticker Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagekriskwillits:
    I've had this discharge for a couple of weeks already, if it comes at 11 and some get it at 9, is it odd that it showed up for me at 5?
    I have it too and I'm at 5 weeks. It's not enough to wear a pantyliner but def there. Always scared I'm bleeding and run to the bathroom all the time bc of it. I'm interested to see if anyone else had this at 5 weeks.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• imagekt012885:
    imagekriskwillits:
    I've had this discharge for a couple of weeks already, if it comes at 11 and some get it at 9, is it odd that it showed up for me at 5?
    I have it too and I'm at 5 weeks. It's not enough to wear a pantyliner but def there. Always scared I'm bleeding and run to the bathroom all the time bc of it. I'm interested to see if anyone else had this at 5 weeks.

My discharge has increased as well. Not enough for a pantyliner, but some always comes out when I use the bathroom too. Also, I also have a much stronger "smell" down there. Not like a bad smell, just stronger. Does anyone else have this? I had this with my DD too.

BFP #1 ended in MMC. Discovered Oct 2005 @10w5d, baby stopped growing around 6w. D&C.
    BFP#2 Nov 2005. Baby's heart stopped @ 8w3d. D&C Jan 2006. Trisomy 18
    BFP#3 Nov 2006. My "miracle baby" DD born 7/25/07
    BFP #4 11/6/12. EDD 7/16/13~my birthday! No sac found @ 5w1d, betas not increasing. Natural m/c started 11/20/12.

BFP#5 11/9/13.  EDD 7/21/14  Our beautiful rainbow born on his due date!!

• Mine leaves really noticeable traces in my panties. Got some liners today that I am gonna start using and I get LOTS of it when I pee too. I suppose it has something to do with our hormones or something, but I too run for the bathroom. It does feel identical to Aunt Flow coming and what I am doing comes to a screeching halt!!! Glad it's not just me!! Thanks ladies!
    BabyFetus Ticker Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yep, def more going on down there and the smell is increasing too. FUN!!!

Multiple ectopics, 2 failed IVF's
    IVF #1: Did not get to ET, embies all failed PGD (major chromosomal defects)
    IVF #2: We have 2 chromosomally perfect embies as a result of PGD (Boy/Girl) 1 failed the thaw (Girl) Transferred 1, yet ended as a c/p
    Thought it was the end of our TTC Journey 6/20/2012
    SHOCK BFP 9/28/2012: IT'S A BOY! and everything is normal !!!!!!

Little A born 38w 2d on 05/23/13 and is a true miracle for this IF Vet!

• Yea definitely got the snail trail thing going on. I also have a stronger smell, nothing bad but just stronger. It did the same thing with my first pregnancy
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagekt012885:
    imagekriskwillits:

I am not even at 5 weeks and I constantly am freaking out thinking I'm bleeding, too.  Nope!!  Just increased discharge.. I totally feel you on the thinking you're bleeding--it's terrifying!! 

Our little Sweetpea 
    photo 62d4d618-8ee8-46d9-ae5d-705799d4d9da.jpg

BFP #1 04/27/12 | blighted ovum, m/c 05/30/12 @ ?? weeks, D&C 06/01/12 BFP #2 11/06/12 | DD born 07/10/13 BFP #3 10/07/13
  • imagekt012885:
    imagekriskwillits:

I'm exactly the same way!! 

• I can't say it too much how thankful I am to have joined this site. I thought something was wrong with me. The last two days I've experienced a discharge, it almost felt like I peed on myself lol.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • LOL. Yea, I don't really remember this with my son so I was like what the heck is going on down there. LOL. I tell you what, if it wasnt for these people on here I think I would of lost my mind by now
    3 year old son Married 09/03/2011 TTC 02/2012 BFP 05/2012 M/C 06/2012 BFP 10/2012 Stick baby stick!
  • I got my first serious dose of discharge this past weekend.. It sent me running to the BR b/c I wasnt wearing panties with my sweatpants. My DH thought it was hilarious... He said... "Snail Trailing???" LOL. Should have never taught him that word.

SURPRISE! BFP: 12/2014 - EDD: 8/13/15

We made plans and God laughed

DS: BFP: 9/30/12 - EDD: 6/9/13

Radley Quinn was fashionably late via induction on 6/17/13

• I also got it at about 5 or 6 weeks in. I'm 10 weeks now. Mine is usually worse during sex ,not so much throughout the day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"