Trying to Get Pregnant

*~~TTGP Grad Check In~~*

It's Tuesday, it's Tuesday!  Time for bumps and babies!

Come on back grads, let's see 'em.  Smile

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

Re: *~~TTGP Grad Check In~~*

• No bump yet here! Just bloat! Counting the days until my first appointment on 12/18/12!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• So excited to see these bumps and bellies! 3 sun, I love your gif. Fits perfectly!

O was born Aug 13!  <3 B.B.F.L

image Why,Yes! I HAVE missed you both!image

• Loading the player...
  • No bump yet just everyday fat + bloat. Had my first appointment last Friday but no u/s (first u/s appointment dec 7th). I am sick as a dog nowSad Between the puke, the heartburn and the cold/congestion I've caught, I kinda want to crawl in my bed and never get out. Miss you guys and cant wait to see some BFPs!

imageimage

always my babies

Yay Tuesdays! I guess a quasi update for me: I had my blood work done and I'm not a carrier of CF and I don't have HIV! WHEW! I can't remember what all the other blood was for but everything came back negative which is good!

First u/s is Nov 29th - exactly one week from Thanksgiving so hopefully in two weeks I'll have good news to share. (Starting to get nervous all of a sudden.)

Good luck to TTGP - I'm always lurking and cheering for you ladies!

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

• Nothing new here to check in.....just noticed my achiness is coming more rapidly, which I expected of course.  I go for my glucose test today, so hopefully I pass that with flying colors!  And, of course, a lovely bathroom picture!

Can't wait to see all the other updates!!!

party-fails-crunk-critters-bruce-isnt-good-with-tequila
    see more After 12
    Just because something isn't happening for you right now doesn't mean it will never happen.
    IUI #1 - BFN IUI #2 - BFN
    IVF - Starting injects May 25 IVF #1 - BFP!
  • imagelobosabby:

Yay Tuesdays! I guess a quasi update for me: I had my blood work done and I'm not a carrier of CF and I don't have HIV! WHEW! I can't remember what all the other blood was for but everything came back negative which is good!

First u/s is Nov 29th - exactly one week from Thanksgiving so hopefully in two weeks I'll have good news to share. (Starting to get nervous all of a sudden.)

Yay for everything being negative, Lobos!!!!!  Just patiently waiting for that bump pic to be posted soon!!!!

see more After 12
    Just because something isn't happening for you right now doesn't mean it will never happen.
  • imagemrskitton:
    Yay for everything being negative, Lobos!!!!!  Just patiently waiting for that bump pic to be posted soon!!!!

LOL! I only have a bloat bump - and my boobs I guess are my second and third! I'm not far enough along to have an official bump! Hopefully soon?

You look adorable as always - good luck on the GD test! I'll be thinking of you!

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

• imagelobosabby:

i miss your sense of humor around here, but I love this update from you. Glad everything is going well for you! 

image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
    The Science Babies debuted 5/6/14 @ 34 weeks
  • imagemrskitton:
    Nothing new here to check in.....just noticed my achiness is coming more rapidly, which I expected of course.nbsp; I go for my glucose test today, so hopefully I pass that with flying colors!nbsp; And, of course, a lovely bathroom picture!

Can't wait to see all the other updates!!!

Good luck with your glucose test today. Your bump is adorable!
  • Yes its Tuesday!!! Can't wait for the updates :)

• imagel5e3a2h4:
    No bump yet just everyday fat + bloat. Had my first appointment last Friday but no u/s (first u/s appointment dec 7th). I am sick as a dog nowSad Between the puke, the heartburn and the cold/congestion I've caught, I kinda want to crawl in my bed and never get out. Miss you guys and cant wait to see some BFPs!
    Oh no, hope you feel better soon :)

• bah! Apparently my work blocks all the images! I guess that just means I'll have to check back when I get home!
  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here I am at 23 weeks. I can't believe Friday is Viability Day! Not much to update. James is rolling around in there like crazy; very consistent movement now which is great for a PAL gal. I have an appt next week. Otherwise, just kinda moving along. I do get back aches and my feet swell by the end of the day . I also still have a MEGA gag reflex and vomit almost every morning due to post nasal drip, but it's not miserable or anything. Just something I've gotten used to. But overall I have been lucky to have a fairly easy pregnancy (KNOCK ON WOOD).

Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • Alright, I guess I'll join in on the party finally.

No pics to share.

7 weeks today and have u/s #2 today--we're going in to hear the h/b and confirm one way or another if the "something else" we saw at u/s #1 is another baby or a bleed. 

We're hoping to graduate from the RE next week after u/s #3 and then first "regular pregnant person" OB appt is Dec 14th

That's about all I got--not much exciting

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekellyrn9956:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here I am at 23 weeks. I can't believe Friday is Viability Day! Not much to update. James is rolling around in there like crazy; very consistent movement now which is great for a PAL gal. I have an appt next week. Otherwise, just kinda moving along. I do get back aches and my feet swell by the end of the day . I also still have a MEGA gag reflex and vomit almost every morning due to post nasal drip, but it's not miserable or anything. Just something I've gotten used to. But overall I have been lucky to have a fairly easy pregnancy (KNOCK ON WOOD).

Kelly- are you Irish? I don't know whether to be jealous of your due date so close to St. P's- or worried for you. My friend who were born on/close to St. Paddy's days always went NUTS in college.
    When the Lord closes a door, somewhere He opens a window.
  • imageJulianneJacks:
    imagekellyrn9956:

Kelly- are you Irish? I don't know whether to be jealous of your due date so close to St. P's- or worried for you. My friend who were born on/close to St. Paddy's days always went NUTS in college.

Lol. Nope. Not Irish. I am worried enough about dropping this kid on his head when he's a baby, let alone how he will act in college. Ugh.

Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • imagekellyrn9956:
    imageJulianneJacks:
    imagekellyrn9956:

Lol. Nope. Not Irish. I am worried enough about dropping this kid on his head when he's a baby, let alone how he will act in college. Ugh.

Ha ha- I hear babies are pretty resilient! You look incredibly cute by the way.

When the Lord closes a door, somewhere He opens a window.
  • imagecurlylocks3:
    i miss your sense of humor around here, but I love this update from you. Glad everything is going well for you! 

Thank you so much! I miss you too! I miss all the ladies TTGP - I'm happy but it's different - especially when you've bonded with a group for so long. I really do lurk here more often than I'd like to admit!

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

My Ugly BFP Chart

• imageKdgTeacher:
    Alright, I guess I'll join in on the party finally.
    No pics to share.
    7 weeks today and have u/s 2 todaywe're going in to hear the h/b and confirm one way or another if the "something else" we saw at u/s 1 is another baby or a bleed.nbsp;
    We're hoping to graduate from the RE next week after u/s 3 and then first "regular pregnant person" OB appt is Dec 14th
    That's about all I gotnot much exciting

GL today!! Keep us updated!
  • imagelobosabby:

Yay for negative bloodwork!  Can't wait to see your ultrasound update in a few weeks!

• imageKdgTeacher:
    No pics to share.
    7 weeks today and have u/s 2 todaywe're going in to hear the h/b and confirm one way or another if the "something else" we saw at u/s 1 is another baby or a bleed.nbsp;
    We're hoping to graduate from the RE next week after u/s 3 and then first "regular pregnant person" OB appt is Dec 14th
    That's about all I gotnot much exciting

Hope everything goes well today!! Update us after the ultrasound plleease :
  • imagekellyrn9956:

you are an adorable preggly! love this!

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

My Ugly BFP Chart

• Thank goodness things are a little slower today. Hopefully the trend will continue so I can come back and post. Since I have the time for now:

Prim and l5e3a2h4- Congratulations on your BFPs!

lobos- Yay for good blood work!

mrskitton- You have such an adorable bump, and I love that shirt! GL on your GD test!

kelly- That's great that you're so near viability day! Great thing to be thankful for this week!

cruel- OMG, that boy is precious! Looks like he's already practicing for picking up the ladies!

Kdg-  Hope you have a great appointment and that the outcome of the 'something else' is the more desirable one!

AFM:

I have our Christmas cards and I'm getting them all addressed to go out. I intend to actually get a picture this week to post next week (if things are still slow enough at work). So biggest thing this week is we're going public with Baby Glory! 

On top of that my appetite has seemed to more or less return to 'normal', with only a slight increase versus the ravenous hunger I felt during most of 1st Tri. But, dear God, I'm one moody b!tch; brooding one moment, joyful the next, only to be followed by pissed off and sad. Poor H. He's dealing with these swings like a champ though.

My next appointment is in 2 weeks!

GL TTGP!

VOTE on my Name List
    Check out my Team Green baby names! P.S. I'm not serious with any of the names
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My BFP Chart
    BFP 9/7/12, EDD 5/15/13
    MW interview said 5/17/13 and changed back to 5/15/13 after first visit
  • imageKdgTeacher:

No pics to share.

7 weeks today and have u/s #2 today--we're going in to hear the h/b and confirm one way or another if the "something else" we saw at u/s #1 is another baby or a bleed. 

We're hoping to graduate from the RE next week after u/s #3 and then first "regular pregnant person" OB appt is Dec 14th

I hope everything goes well at the U/S!  FX everything is alright!

see more After 12
  • Hello Ladies!

I just hit double digits yesterday, 10 weeks! This is my first pregnancy and has been great so far. No morning sickness, just tired. The hunger has also subsided.

No real bump here yet but the lower part of my abdomen is starting to get hard.

Good luck TTGP!!

• imageKdgTeacher:

No pics to share.

Wishing you the best today, Kdg. I had the same thing happen to me for my first u/s. Turns out it was a SCH, but after 2 more weeks, it had dissolved. Either way, wishing you the best! :o)

• imageKdgTeacher:

No pics to share.

this is awesome news! Good luck and keep us updated!

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

My Ugly BFP Chart

• I am 5 weeks and 1 day today. Overall I feel good...just tired all day. It seems surreal and I still can't believe I'm pregnant. We have our first ultrasound 11/26 and I'm hoping we hear the hb and I'm so excited to check on pumpkin (our name for baby). DH and I are starting to discuss names and we have a girls name but still deciding over a boy's name. As always I am rooting for TTGP/3T and I can't wait to see everyone's bumps!
  • imagelobosabby:

I've been wondering how you are doing/feeling!

TTC#2 Since July 2011
    Me: 29, had two blocked tubes - left was cleared during lap, right was unable to be cleared. PCOS & Stage 2 Endo. DH: 32, SA = perfect
    CLOMID: 4 rounds, 50mg + TI = BFN's. FEMARA: 1 round = no response
    12-24-2012 : Laparoscopy, Softball sized cyst/endo/scar tissue removed.
    Cycle #14 - Feb 2013 : 50mg clomid. Ovidrel Trigger. IUI on 2/14/13 = thin lining, multiple cysts.
    Cycle #15 - no meds, still have cysts, no follicles. Boo!
    Forced break. Continuous BCP for 6 weeks to give my jacked up ovaries a break.
    Cycle #16 actively trying (May/June): Femara, TI = BFN
    Cycle #17- #20 - Med/Treatment break, trying on our own = BFN's all around.
    Cycle #21 - Femara, MORE Femara, Ovidrel and a Christmas IUI = BFN
    MY BLOG -- About DD, TTC and everything in between!

• I love this thread. It gives me hope. Smile

Lobos - Ditto Curly, we miss you here. I blog stalk you and the progress of your boobs. ;-)

Kdg - I'm rooting for you. GL with your ultrasound.

TTC since August 2011, Me = 40, DH = 38
    Unexplained IF. Tried Clomid for 3 cycles. All BFNs. BFP 1/6/13. Chemical pregnancy.

Moving on to IVF#1. ER 11/26/13, 16 eggs retreived, 12 mature and all fertilized. 2 blasts transferred on 12/1. All other embies arrested so nothing left to freeze. Beta 12/10 = BFN. IVF #2 March 2014. BFP!!! TEAM BLUE!!!

image imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• imageOldGlory:

Thank goodness things are a little slower today. Hopefully the trend will continue so I can come back and post. Since I have the time for now:

Prim and l5e3a2h4- Congratulations on your BFPs!

lobos- Yay for good blood work!

mrskitton- You have such an adorable bump, and I love that shirt! GL on your GD test!

kelly- That's great that you're so near viability day! Great thing to be thankful for this week!

cruel- OMG, that boy is precious! Looks like he's already practicing for picking up the ladies!

Kdg-  Hope you have a great appointment and that the outcome of the 'something else' is the more desirable one!

AFM:

I have our Christmas cards and I'm getting them all addressed to go out. I intend to actually get a picture this week to post next week (if things are still slow enough at work). So biggest thing this week is we're going public with Baby Glory! 

On top of that my appetite has seemed to more or less return to 'normal', with only a slight increase versus the ravenous hunger I felt during most of 1st Tri. But, dear God, I'm one moody b!tch; brooding one moment, joyful the next, only to be followed by pissed off and sad. Poor H. He's dealing with these swings like a champ though.

My next appointment is in 2 weeks!

GL TTGP!

Thank you! OldGlory!  

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• imagecruelsound:

Here's two-toothed Sam, all chubby and moving around, doing yoga moves in his spare time, eating us out of house and home and gnawing on all of his brother's toys.

I'll be back later to tell you how awesome you all look, don't you worry.

Love that picture - Very GQ, Baby edition. What a cutie!

TTC#2 Since July 2011
    Me: 29, had two blocked tubes - left was cleared during lap, right was unable to be cleared. PCOS & Stage 2 Endo. DH: 32, SA = perfect
    CLOMID: 4 rounds, 50mg + TI = BFN's. FEMARA: 1 round = no response
    12-24-2012 : Laparoscopy, Softball sized cyst/endo/scar tissue removed.
    Cycle #14 - Feb 2013 : 50mg clomid. Ovidrel Trigger. IUI on 2/14/13 = thin lining, multiple cysts.
    Cycle #15 - no meds, still have cysts, no follicles. Boo!
    Forced break. Continuous BCP for 6 weeks to give my jacked up ovaries a break.
    Cycle #16 actively trying (May/June): Femara, TI = BFN
    Cycle #17- #20 - Med/Treatment break, trying on our own = BFN's all around.
    Cycle #21 - Femara, MORE Femara, Ovidrel and a Christmas IUI = BFN
    MY BLOG -- About DD, TTC and everything in between!

• imagelobosabby:

imagecurlylocks3:

Thank you so much! I miss you too! I miss all the ladies TTGP - I'm happy but it's different - especially when you've bonded with a group for so long. I really do lurk here more often than I'd like to admit!

Miss you too! Come back more. :

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• imageTNgirl89:
    imagel5e3a2h4:
    No bump yet just everyday fat + bloat. Had my first appointment last Friday but no u/s (first u/s appointment dec 7th). I am sick as a dog nowSad Between the puke, the heartburn and the cold/congestion I've caught, I kinda want to crawl in my bed and never get out. Miss you guys and cant wait to see some BFPs!
    Oh no, hope you feel better soon :)

Thanks! ME TOO! hahaBig Smile It's all worth it in the end though, right? That's what I keep telling myself.

imageimage

always my babies

• This will be a post and run but I'll be back this afternoon to see all the great updates!

As of last week, I was 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. I know that doesn't mean much but I was happy just to see that my body is progressing and starting to do what it needs to do. I'm still expected to have the baby around my due date. Less than 3 weeks to go!

Had a little scare last night--a car accident that left some bruising (mostly from the seat belt). The accident wasn't too serious but has me scared to death so I'm going in for an appt this morning to get checked out (it is my weekly appointment anyway). The baby is moving and I have no bleeding but would be thankful for any thoughts and prayers! I'll update later.

Have a great Tuesday!

• imageMissGOP:

This will be a post and run but I'll be back this afternoon to see all the great updates!

As of last week, I was 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. I know that doesn't mean much but I was happy just to see that my body is progressing and starting to do what it needs to do. I'm still expected to have the baby around my due date. Less than 3 weeks to go!

Had a little scare last night--a car accident that left some bruising (mostly from the seat belt). The accident wasn't too serious but has me scared to death so I'm going in for an appt this morning to get checked out (it is my weekly appointment anyway). The baby is moving and I have no bleeding but would be thankful for any thoughts and prayers! I'll update later.

Have a great Tuesday!

That's so scary - I hope everything looks great at the appointment today and that you aren't too sore from the accident. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageMissGOP:

This will be a post and run but I'll be back this afternoon to see all the great updates!

Have a great Tuesday!

Gah!  I can't believe you are almost due!  Glad you are doing well after the accident!

see more After 12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"