November 2012 Moms
Options

When did baby come?

I don't know how to make a clicky poll, so I'll just ask the question:

Whose babies came on time, early or late?  Let me know if you're a FTM or STM (or TTM) too.  I am so anxious to go ahead and HAVE THIS BABY.  My sister keeps reminding me that most first babies come late.  But the more people tell me to "relax" or "have patience," the more I want to scream. 

I love this litle girl more than life itself, but I want her OUT OF ME!!!

Re: When did baby come?

• Options
    My older DD came right on her due date, and this one was 4 days late. I went into labor on my own with both of them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    FTM My LO came 6 days earlier than my EDD. However, I started having contractions etc on my own and went to LD and then ended up being induced and having them break my water.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic ....and yet he seems so proud of himself! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Bumper and baby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Both mine were born at 40w1d... I went into labor on my own on my due date, in the evening/late night and they were born a few hours later, the morning after the due date. I expect this LO to do the same, but I'm hoping for sooner because I'M READY!!! *sigh* But if she's not ready, I suppose I'll survive the next 9 days... I am against induction unless I have to have to, which my OB won't let me go past 42w, but I sooooooo hope I don't go that long!
  • Options
    1. right in between my original edd and ob's growth edd

2 on edd

3 one day after edd

4 still waiting, at 39/4
  • Options

With DS my water broke at 5am exactly 37 weeks and was born the next day. I ended up needing pitocin later because I wasn't starting contractions enough on my own. 

Still pregnant with #2 at 39w4d today. It stinks as I totally was hoping to go early like I did last time.  I've been having lots of contractions, but nothing that turns into anything.  I'm hoping to avoid an induction, but have one scheduled for the 30th if baby doesn't come by then.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    My first DD came 3 days early on her own.  Still waiting on this LO.....
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Father's Day at the beach 2014 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options

I'm at FTM and my baby came early. His due date was December 1st and he arrived at 36 weeks and 2 days on November 5th. 

I had a short cervix and was on bed rest with this pregnancy but he was healthy and a nice sized late term preemie. :)

Of course I wanted him to bake longer but I really was getting to the peak of discomfort because i started to get huge at 34 weeks.

good luck...wishing your little one a speedy and safe exit.  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

She came on her due date!

• Options
    I'm a first time mom, and my EDD was 4 days ago.  I'm still pregnant, and have no signs of labor yet.  Ugh. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage

Anniversary
  • Options
    STM.  WIth DS1, my water broke at 40w2d and had him the next day.  With DS2, I was induced due to medical issues at 39w4d.
    I: November 2011 
    M: November 2012
  • Options
    37 weeks 5 days ...I'm a FTM
  • Options
    DD1 came 2.5 weeks early and DD2 came 1 week early.
    Lilly & Ryan 7/4/09 --- Lelia Noelle 11/29/10 --- Aerilyn Grace 11/3/12
    imageimageimageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My first was 5 days early (membrane stripping sent me into labor) , my 2nd was 1 day late (induction), my 3rd was 2 days late (natural)
    Mommy of 3! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a FTM she came at 38w 3d. I had myself convinced she'd be late. Hang in there!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    photo 9c28f28c-5aae-4b20-8f02-ea27ec37f516_zpsdaed06b5.jpg
  • Options
    I'm a FTM. Matthew came 3 days before my EDD.  Labor began on its own.  Your LO will be here soon!!
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    Oddly enough, both of my babies came exactly 15 days early
    Those who don't believe in love at first sight, have never given birth
    Big sister meeting little brother for the first time-
    <a href="http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k409/YellowMiles/?action=view
  • Options
    DS1 came 4 days early and DS2 came 3 days late. I was so anxious this time bc I was sure he'd be early since my first was, it was a horrible last week or so!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm a FTM and Z came 3 weeks early.
  • Options

DD was due June 1st and came May 27 I was 39 weeks 1 day

DS was due Nov 12th and came Nov 8th I was 39 weeks 3 days

• Options
    FTM. Baby came early. EDD 11/07
    BDay 10/27