1st Trimester

2 questions...

I am about 11 weeks along and I have 2 questions, Is it to early for round ligament pain and does anyone else feel like they have ALOT of clear discharge? I keep going to the bathroom thinking i like peed on myself

3 year old son Married 09/03/2011 TTC 02/2012 BFP 05/2012 M/C 06/2012 BFP 10/2012 Stick baby stick!

Re: 2 questions...

• I am not sure what the ligament pain is, but I can tell you that I've had a nasty snail trail going for a few weeks now... I bought some panty liners...

SURPRISE! BFP: 12/2014 - EDD: 8/13/15

We made plans and God laughed

DS: BFP: 9/30/12 - EDD: 6/9/13

Radley Quinn was fashionably late via induction on 6/17/13

• Not too sure about the RLP but I have had a ton of discharge. Some clear, some brown. But I constantly think I've wet myself bc of it! I just started wearing liners bc of it!
    Married my BEST FRIEND on December 1, 2007. Started TTC in March 2008. Found out we were expecting our first child in October 2008 - but had a m/c in December 2008 - resulting in a d&e. Met with a RE in May 2009 and set a plan - but conceived unexpectedly on our own! Our precious little Sophia was born on February 9, 2010! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBlackwell002:

I am about 11 weeks along and I have 2 questions, Is it to early for round ligament pain and does anyone else feel like they have ALOT of clear discharge? I keep going to the bathroom thinking i like peed on myself 

No it's not too early for RLP 

• I've seen several posts on here about this and it seems that there are people who get told even at 5 weeks that RLP is normal.... I have had some mild RLP but not too much. As for the discharge, mine has been increasing and it is getting way thick.... in a matter of a week it went from a watery consistency to a very thick consistency and I don't understand that. But I hope all is well with you and your bump!!! XX
    BabyFetus Ticker Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Im not too sure about the pain but the question about discharge I can answer ever since I found out I was pregnant I have been having lots of discharge so much that it used to scare me, because I am a FTM I called my OB and she told me that everything was normal and that the body makes more of the discharge to ward off disease and infections while pregnant. 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker mybb image BabyName Ticker
  • Thanks everyone. Glad to hear I'm not alone or crazy. I dont remember that much with my first baby and after having a mc i'm just really on edge about everything so its nice to have a place to go and find out ur not alone!!

3 year old son Married 09/03/2011 TTC 02/2012 BFP 05/2012 M/C 06/2012 BFP 10/2012 Stick baby stick!
  • imageBlackwell002:

Thanks everyone. Glad to hear I'm not alone or crazy. I dont remember that much with my first baby and after having a mc i'm just really on edge about everything so its nice to have a place to go and find out ur not alone!!

Yes I can so relate to you I had a m/c back in June and so when this pregnancy started and I was having lots of discharge I would take off running to the bathroom to check my underwear but after many women on here to ease my mind and the love of my DH and doctor I now have breathed

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker mybb image BabyName Ticker
  • It's not too early for RLP.  I have had discharge with all 3 pregnancies.  I actually had a lot with DS, had to wear a liner for most of my pregnancy...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm almost 14 weeks and I've been feeling the ligament pain since about 10 weeks. So, definitely not too early!
    IAmPregnant Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"