Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Sunday football widows check in

What are you doing today while DH watches football?

GTKY: What's the weather like today where you are?
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Sunday football widows check in

• Options
    I'm going to work on the sock elephant I started for this LO, definitely see a nap in my day, and maybe we'll set up a crock pot meal for dinner as well. Just this Sunday and next left of bed rest!!! Then hopefully I'll be doing more interesting things with my Sundays...or maybe be having a baby!

GTKY: Today it is overcast and cool, which is awesome. It's supposed to heat back up to 80 by next wknd tho. Boo.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm working for a little while. Then I will probably do a little homework and start to gather all the Christmas decorations. I can't wait to decorate on Friday!!!

Today, it is sunny and going up to a whopping 55! This is actually pretty nice for us, and it's supposed to stay this way all week!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am working on homework for grad school (FUN!). We are doing a lil mini thanksgiving with my husbands side tonight so that should be fun!

It is a chilly 45 degrees (but some sun :)) Not ready for this cold weather!

Me: 24 DH: 27 12/7/2011- Faint BFP #1- 12/18/2011- early m/c at 5 weeks- CP 1/30/2012- Faint BFP #2- 2/17/2012-early miscarriage at 6 weeks- CP RLP done- 1 copy C77T hetero MTHFR-Slight hypothyroid-normal HSG. 8/2012 and 9/2012 Clomid + TI= BFN 10/2012- follistim 7.5 and IUI #1- BFN (pressured into this IUI) 12/2012-BFP #3- 2 days later started bleeding. 3rd CP. 1/18/2013 BFP #4. Beta #1- 14.7(10dpo) 99.5(13dpo) 263 15(dpo).STICK LITTLE PEANUT- WE LOVE YOU!
  • Options

...I have no idea what I'm going to do. lol. Just sit back and read and relax I guess.

It is about 50 degrees here and sunny.

3 year old son Married 09/03/2011 TTC 02/2012 BFP 05/2012 M/C 06/2012 BFP 10/2012 Stick baby stick!
  • Options

I am in full blown nesting mode, and have been cleaning like crazy! Can I just say that these girlies are totally stealing my endurance? I have had to take a "break" every 30 minutes or so today!

GTKY: It is sunny and 60 here today!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Just popping in to say that I am glad you are still pregnant! :)

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"