October 2012 Moms

XP: Vasospasms?

Does anyone have this? If so, how did you know you had it? What were your symptoms? Trying to figure out if the pain I've been having in my nipples is this or just part of my breasts still getting used to nursing...

Anniversary

TTC #2 since July 2014
BFP 9/27/14
MMC discovered 10/27/14, D&C 11/4/14

Re: XP: Vasospasms?

• I thought I was having them, bur after working with a la leche league leader and an Lc, we determined that it was the beginning of a clogged duct. I am really prone to them because of implants. Try heat and massage and if not, maybe it's vasospasmS?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagehailyf:
    I thought I was having them, bur after working with a la leche league leader and an Lc, we determined that it was the beginning of a clogged duct. I am really prone to them because of implants. Try heat and massage and if not, maybe it's vasospasmS?

Were you having pain in your nipple or your breast? I've tried using heating pad and it doesn't really seem to help ... :( 

Anniversary

TTC #2 since July 2014
    BFP 9/27/14
    MMC discovered 10/27/14, D&C 11/4/14
  • Loading the player...
  • My nips are still sore, but it was a shooting pain through my breast and armpit that corresponded with each suck.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagehilsy85:

imagehailyf:
    I thought I was having them, bur after working with a la leche league leader and an Lc, we determined that it was the beginning of a clogged duct. I am really prone to them because of implants. Try heat and massage and if not, maybe it's vasospasmS?

Were you having pain in your nipple or your breast? I've tried using heating pad and it doesn't really seem to help ... :( 

A hot damp towel worked better than a heating pad for me, or you could try massaging while in the shower. 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I have vasospasms big time (was confirm by a nurse and lactation consultant). The pain is locate in the breast and the nipple and part of the nipple become white because blood don't circulate well.

Hot water in shower help a lot for me and doing massage. 

• imagesdude:

I have vasospasms big time (was confirm by a nurse and lactation consultant). The pain is locate in the breast and the nipple and part of the nipple become white because blood don't circulate well.

Hot water in shower help a lot for me and doing massage. 

Mostly this for me too. I have Raynaud's confirmed by a LC after I had DS1, and it's the same thing this time.

OP, do you have nipple blanching? That's the biggest symptom for me, and the fact that any time my nipples hit air I get shooting pains. I do also get the breast pain where they just randomly throb.

Sorry I was late on this. I was away this weekend and not really around much! 

Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"