1st Trimester

Hello Moms to be!

I just got this app& wanted to say hi to all of the moms to be :-) It is nice to know there are so many women out there to help support each other, give advice,& vent! I am 9 weeks today with my first child& it has been rough so far. Besides exhaustion I also have morning sickness, growing pains,& am moody like crazy! Hoping it will get better soon. My due date is June 22, I'm excited but also ready to get to the"safe zone" How are you girls all doing?

Re: Hello Moms to be!

• Welcome!! U r my due date twin!!
  • WELCOME AND CONGRATS

This pregnancy is going alittle easier than my first one bc I was just like to my first time around. i slept all the time and lost 10 lbs my first trimester bc I could keep anything down but water! lol

Good luck!

3 year old son Married 09/03/2011 TTC 02/2012 BFP 05/2012 M/C 06/2012 BFP 10/2012 Stick baby stick!
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats to you! 
  • Congrats and welcome!!!

Ive got pretty bad morning sickness to- well its actually all-day sickness so im also super excited to get out of the first tri soon. Good luck till then!

• Welcome & congrats!! This is my first, too.

I'm slowly, yet surely allowing myself to enjoy my pregnancy. I can relate to the worry. But since hearing the heart beat last week, my mind has been eased! Amazing!

TTC#1 Oct 2010
    DS born May 2013
    TFAS Feb 2016
    EDD 07/29/2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats and welcome.  This pregnancy has been pretty much the same for me this time.  Hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"