1st Trimester

Goodbye :(

As much fun as I've had on this board, it will be hard to say goodbye. Stupid, worthless husk of my body has betrayed me yet again and left me with nothing. I was getting so excited to announce at Christmas, too. How I wish this pregnancy had stuck. I feel dead inside and very sad. I can't keep on this way I just can't do this anymore. 6 times is too many fricken times I am falling apart at the seams!
TTC since 2004, Ectopic 2005, lost right tube. Multiple miscarriages. Baby girl born June 2013.

Re: Goodbye :(

• I'm so sorry for your loss.

ME - 31, DH - 40

Married 06/25/2011, TTC since 03/2012

BFP #1 on 11/13/12 -- EDD 7/24/13 -- M/C (CP) on 11/21/12

BFP #2 on  7/21/13 -- EDD 3/29/14 -- M/C (CP) on 7/31/13

09/4/13 - 4/16/14 -- IUI #1 - 6 = BFNs :(

7/13/14 -- IVF #1 w/ ICSI

ER on 7/26/14 -- 20 R, 15 M, 11 F

ET on 7/31/14 -- 1 transferred (4bb); 8 frosties!!!

BFP #3 on 8/8/14 -- EDD 04/18/15

BETA #1:  473,  BETA #2: 1009, BETA #3: 1975

** It's a BOY!!! **

image    image 

• I am so sorry for your loss. 
  • Loading the player...
  • 6 times? I hope you are getting yourself checked out to see if there is something that is causing all these miscarriages! Please, when you feel ready, get yourself checked out *before* you try to get pregnant again. And get a second opinion while you are at it. 

I am very sorry that this has happened to you.   

• I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
              image image

• I'm so so so very sorry HoopDuck for all of your losses and heartbreak. There is nothing I can say that will take your pain away, but simply that I am thinking you. 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Very sorry for your loss.... I know nothing can make it better but take whatever time you need for yourself to heal. I hope that if you decide to try again, you get your rainbow baby soon.
  • I am so very sorry for your lose

you will be in my prayers

3 year old son Married 09/03/2011 TTC 02/2012 BFP 05/2012 M/C 06/2012 BFP 10/2012 Stick baby stick!
  • Wow, I'm so sorry for your loss hoopduck. I wish you all the best, good luck to you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I am so very sorry for your loss!

DS1 2-26-07
    DS2 10-18-10
    M/C 8-5-12
    DS3  6-21-13
    #4 Due May 2015

IT'S A BOY

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/Jennidyan1109/23d540d6-b829-444c-8c32-e5df839d3d41.jpg?t=1417822558

• I am so sorry for your loss. ((Hugs)) 

• imageStarshineR:

6 times? I hope you are getting yourself checked out to see if there is something that is causing all these miscarriages! Please, when you feel ready, get yourself checked out *before* you try to get pregnant again. And get a second opinion while you are at it. 

Are you shitting me!  What a pompous tone to take.  Do you really think your simple minded call for her to get herself checked *before* getting pregnant again is helpful?  Are you just assuming she's never been checked out?  She did lose one tube already and is likely under care.  What an ass you are.

OP, I am so sorry for your losses and I hope that you are able to take some care of your feelings.  I have never been in your position but my mom was and has talked to me about it.  I was her last try.  I hope you find comfort somehow.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• so sorry, - can't imagine the pain and heartbreak of what you are going through.  Praying for you sweetie
    --Tina
  • So sorry for your loss.
    BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. It is not fair that you are having to experience this heartbreak again and I hope that you get your sticky baby very soon. I pray that you get the comfort, healing and hope that you need to make it thru your grief. I will keep you, your SO and your little ones in my prayers.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Journey Thru the Rain
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTC Since Nov 2011
    BFP: 11/24/11 EDD: 8/2/12 MMC:12/19/11 D&C: 1/10/12

BFP: 2/18/12 EDD: 11/2/12 Chemical Pregnancy
    BFP: 10/23/12 Saw heartbeat: @8wks&10Wks / Heard HB: @15wks EDD: 7/2/13 *Stick Baby Stick*
  • I am so, so sorry for you loss. ((HUGS)) It sounds like you've been through so much. It's so unfair that you've had to endure all of this. You'll be in my T&P's & I'm so sad that you're going through this, yet again.
    TTC#1 Oct 2010
    DS born May 2013
    TFAS Feb 2016
    EDD 07/29/2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageStarshineR:

6 times? I hope you are getting yourself checked out to see if there is something that is causing all these miscarriages! Please, when you feel ready, get yourself checked out *before* you try to get pregnant again. And get a second opinion while you are at it. 

I have a great OB and she has given me a LOT of tests over the years to find out why this keeps happening. These things we learned - I have large dermoid cysts, I have an abnormal inverted uterus that just likes to flip around of it's own accord, and I have *sigh* unexplained IF. DH's sperm is fine, my remaining tube was deemed clear via laprascopy, and I don't have any diseases. At some point I'll have to have the dermoids removed, but because they are attached to my ovaries and quite large my OB wants me to try and have kids before the inevitable surgery. Otherwise she may have to remove my ovaries and there goes my chances for having kids.

So here's the update : the bleeding has stopped, which I find very unusual. That has never happened before when I m/c. The ER doc has me coming back in on Monday for an ultrasound and more blood work. I have no idea what is going on but I hope that somehow my baby is still in there. There was so much blood I just automatically assumed m/c but damn it I hope I am mistaken! Apparently some women just get heavy bleeds during pregnancy which may be a threatened m/c or something else. He did say it could be a kind of uterus hemorrhage and I'm supposed to be on complete pelvic rest until further notice. No sex, no heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling, and no traveling. Monday!! Can't wait to figure this out because it's driving me crazy not knowing what's going on in there! Fingers crossed that this isn't a true m/c! o.O

TTC since 2004, Ectopic 2005, lost right tube. Multiple miscarriages. Baby girl born June 2013.
  • imagehoopduck:
    imageStarshineR:

I have a great OB and she has given me a LOT of tests over the years to find out why this keeps happening. These things we learned - I have large dermoid cysts, I have an abnormal inverted uterus that just likes to flip around of it's own accord, and I have *sigh* unexplained IF. DH's sperm is fine, my remaining tube was deemed clear via laprascopy, and I don't have any diseases. At some point I'll have to have the dermoids removed, but because they are attached to my ovaries and quite large my OB wants me to try and have kids before the inevitable surgery. Otherwise she may have to remove my ovaries and there goes my chances for having kids.

So here's the update : the bleeding has stopped, which I find very unusual. That has never happened before when I m/c. The ER doc has me coming back in on Monday for an ultrasound and more blood work. I have no idea what is going on but I hope that somehow my baby is still in there. There was so much blood I just automatically assumed m/c but damn it I hope I am mistaken! Apparently some women just get heavy bleeds during pregnancy which may be a threatened m/c or something else. He did say it could be a kind of uterus hemorrhage and I'm supposed to be on complete pelvic rest until further notice. No sex, no heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling, and no traveling. Monday!! Can't wait to figure this out because it's driving me crazy not knowing what's going on in there! Fingers crossed that this isn't a true m/c! o.O

You could very well still have a peanut in there! I had very heavy bleeding with DD around the 6 week mark. Bright red blood, filled 2 pads. Turns out I had a subchorionic hemorrhage, which resolved itself and the bleeding stopped. She was born healthy at 35 weeks (early but not related to the bleeding). Everything crossed and thoughts and prayers that it's something like that in your case. I don't "know" you but it sounds like you've been through so much. I really hope that this is your sticky rainbow baby!! Keep us posted!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I also had an VERY heavy bleed with my first pregnancy.  I mean I had palm sized clots coming out and bright red blood flow.  I was so sure I had m/c.  I cried for hours before waking my husband up at 5ish.  We went in to the RE first thing and I was so shocked to see a heartbeat.  RE said I had sloughed off an entire layer of the uterine lining. I hope that something similar will come to pass for you.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Fingers crossed for you, hoop.
  • imagediana.filipi:
    imageStarshineR:

Are you shitting me!  What a pompous tone to take.  Do you really think your simple minded call for her to get herself checked *before* getting pregnant again is helpful?  Are you just assuming she's never been checked out?  She did lose one tube already and is likely under care.  What an ass you are.

OP, I am so sorry for your losses and I hope that you are able to take some care of your feelings.  I have never been in your position but my mom was and has talked to me about it.  I was her last try.  I hope you find comfort somehow.

Agreed.  OP, so sorry for your losses.

Baby BOY due 10-8-16
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Thank you very much for all the kind words - it's very reassuring to know that some of you have had heavy bleeding and gone on to have successful pregnancies! I woke up extremely early this morning and I'm spotting. I was last night, too. Going in to the hospital at 5:30 am to beat the crowds, so wish me luck.
  • GL with everything. You are in my thoughts and prayers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"