Two Under 2
Options

Writing a book, want to contribute?

I don't know if I've mentioned it here but I'm working on a non-fic mom advice book from pregnancy through the 1st year of parenthood with 2 under 2. There will be a section with stories and pics from mothers who survived with something touching/funny/horrific to share. Anyone here want to contribute? 

I'm planning on releasing in May of next year through Amazon and publishing it myself. Between freelancing, having my own 2 under 2, and keeping up with everything else in life, I haven't had time to to the agent/publisher route so I plan on self-publishing and promoting, just FYI. 

I'd love to have this section be really helpful for moms. My voice and experience is great, of course, but the more I can add from others who have been there, the more valuable the book becomes and the more these mothers can get out of it.

Feel free to respond here or private message me to get details! and, if you know of anyone who's been there as well, please let me know and I'll get you my e-mail address to pass along!!

Thank you thank you!!

Re: Writing a book, want to contribute?

• Options

I love that you're doing this, because I've been in search of a good book like this, and just haven't found anything!

Since I'm still pregnant, I don't really have anything to contribute yet Sad

• Options
    Do I get royalties?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageLoveBeingAWife33008:
    Do I get royalties?

Haha! It probably won't turn much of a profit...  

• Options
    imageMamapoo:

I love that you're doing this, because I've been in search of a good book like this, and just haven't found anything!

Would you like to read what I have so far? 4 chapters are written (still in beta reading and editing process) taking mommy from pregnancy through coming home from the hospital ; ) 

• Options
    imageRyanandManda:
    imageMamapoo:

Would you like to read what I have so far? 4 chapters are written (still in beta reading and editing process) taking mommy from pregnancy through coming home from the hospital ; ) 

Yes! I would love to :)

• Options
    imageMamapoo:
    imageRyanandManda:
    imageMamapoo:

Send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll get it to you! : ) 

• Options
    imageRyanandManda:
    imageMamapoo:
    imageRyanandManda:
    imageMamapoo:

Send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll get it to you! : ) 

I just sent it Smile

• Options
    I would like to read as well. DD1 was born with a rare brain malformation and we went through hell and back but I can offer a perspective not many people can
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"