Late Term and Child Loss

I want my belly back

The other day I received an email from another website saying "Welcome to Week 26!!" and I lost it all over again, because it was one of those automated emails telling me what I should be feeling and what the baby was doing.  I quickly unsubscribed and just started thinking about how big my belly would be right now and how much movement I would be feeling.  I am one of those people who LOVES being pregnant and loves having the big belly and waddling around and all of the things that pregnant people complain about really doesn't bother me.  I would do anything to be gaining the weight, feeling the pressure, peeing all night again, all so that I can bring a new life into our family.  I hate this empty feeling.  I miss my maternity clothes.  Most of all, I just miss my baby girl.  : ( 

No point here, just a vent.  Thanks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

Re: I want my belly back

• I know exactly how you feel!! I really loved my belly from the second I started to show. I remember being in the hospital that first night and totally losing it when I realized how loose my shirt fit...I wanted my belly back so bad..I still do. I feel completely empty and I hate it! I miss my babygirl so much, more than anything. I just know how you feel.:(

I got the bump emails too, I didn't know how to unsubscribe...so I just made them go to my spam box. They were like a slap in the face every week!

Jillian Rose- born 8/26/12 at 24 weeks. "It broke my heart to lose you but you didn't go alone, for a part of me went with you, the day God took you home"
    I love you always, my beautiful girl.

Hysteroscopy 3/1/13 Dx: Unicornuate uterus

|| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation TrackeMy Ovulation Chart

BFP 3/18/13- Please be our Rainbow, we love you so much already.

6/4/13-Found out we're having a BOY!!

10/30/13-He's here!! Happy Birthday, Ryan! We love you so much! xo

Lilypie - (Bfmg)

• 100% agree! I remember the feeling of Bradley leaving my belly and then it felling so empty.

Is it wrong that I kinda like my stomach pudge left over from Bradley because it sometimes makes me look early pregnant?!?  (To me at least, maybe others just think I look super fat :) )

• Loading the player...
  • I know how you feel. I'm begging my stretch marks not to fade, because they're the only physical thing I have left of Isaiah. **hugs**
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

I never held you, but I always loved you.
    Baby Squirt- September 2009
    Baby Turtle- May 2010
    Baby Surprise- August 2011
  • Thanks so much ladies.  It really helps to be reminded that I'm not alone in my feelings.  BIG ((HUGS)) to all of you!!

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

• Completely agree!  I loved being pregnant even when it got to the point that I had to sleep in a recliner and got tons of stretch marks.  Sometimes it feels like a bad dream and I will wake up and they will both still be safe inside.  You definitely are not alone!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My pregnancy with Devon was rough, but I always loved feeling him inside because that meant he was OK. The first night home after he was born sleeping was so hard because I didn't have him with me anymore. It's been almost 13 weeks, and I still miss that every single day. Hugs to you - I feel the same way.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• It was so painful the first few showers because slowly I could start to see my feet again.  It was so painful not to feel the kicks but as the belly started to shrink, reality set in. 
  • Agree, 100% agree. I still rub the lower right side of my belly where my son liked to hang out. That was his place...always will be.

Sorry you have to be the victim of stupid reminders. If one more person asks me how much bonding time I'm going to take, I think I'll go postal. Thanks to my HR rep and OB disability lady for rubbing salt in the wound. Hope you're feeling better today.

Our little boy, born sleeping at 37 weeks. Always loved, always remembered. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Our sunshine on a cloudy day. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"